America West to Us airways....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America West to Us airways....

Since AW is going into US airways, what will happen to all the ticket folders, safety cards, all that kind of stuff??
    also does anyone know where to get JetsGo stuff?

Since the merger will be a gradual thing, they'll keep using HP branded consumables (Napkins, cups, safety cards, boarding passes, ticket jackets, ticket stock, etc) as long as possible, probably even after the two airlines are merged.

As for the JetsGo stuff, there will probably be a public disposal sale in which all monies go to the creditors. Some JetsGo stuff is going to be on the various online auction sites as we speak, but once the creditors hold a disposal sale, that stuff will be all over the place.

I remember seeing footage of the ATL sale of Eastern Airline stuff and folks were buying dozens of jackets, coats, plates, etc. to hold on to for value. Quite a bit of this stuff is you'll see on Ebay.

Comment

there's A LOT of Jetsgo stuff on eBay

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
        there's A LOT of Jetsgo stuff on eBay
        Like a toast
        Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
        - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
          and someone BID on it?! I wonder if the JE is bit off before it arrives.
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
            If I got that I would probley eat it.

Comment

Even after the US/HP merger, you'll see quite a few America West labelled items many years afterward. Frequently, I get paper items with the old old US Air logo from the 1980s. At FRA, I believe it was the ticket jacket (I can't remember) or some paper item had this logo, and that was 2003.

Comment

Even after the US/HP merger, you'll see quite a few America West labelled items many years afterward. Frequently, I get paper items with the old old US Air logo from the 1980s. At FRA, I believe it was the ticket jacket (I can't remember) or some paper item had this logo, and that was 2003.
                Hehe, on my most recent flight I got an unopened deck of cards with the US 80's Logo on it .
                Clear skies,

Comment

Also, there are many items in Delta's terminal two that have their former 'widget' logo on it - it wouldn't suprise me that they will remain in that scheme even after they get another livery change.
                  - The baby will be back -

Comment

Working...
                  X