No announcement yet.

Favorite Safety Card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come to think of it, I think a dude on a comedy show (premium blend I believe. Don't remember the dude's name though) made a comment about that

Oh well, they have nice little drawings that they can follow

Comment

Originally posted by jannichan
      but still... if you don't understand English or what's written on the card (and the spanish as well), that request to get a hold of an f/a doesn't make much sense
      hahaha, lol

By the way, mine is Air Canada A340

Comment

Originally posted by jannichan
        Come to think of it, I think a dude on a comedy show (premium blend I believe. Don't remember the dude's name though) made a comment about that

Oh well, they have nice little drawings that they can follow
        drawings are good, esp for non english speaking pax.. drawings explains alot more then words..
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN
          drawings are good, esp for non english speaking pax.. drawings explains alot more then words..
          Maersk air had one for a while (1998-? at least).. you know where it says "you have to put your own oxygen mask on before assisting children"? They had a drawing of a woman putting on a mask on the kid beside her with a cross across it. Then they had the woman sitting beside the kid with her own oxygen mask on with that correction mark beside it (she wasn't doing anything, just sitting there- they never drew her putting the mask on the kid while wearing her own mask). I can imagine most non-english speaking pax would understand it as "oh, they're telling us that we just have to let the children suffocate!" if they were non-frequent flyers or just plain unintelligent

They corrected it though I found it quite funny. I sooo regret not getting that card

Comment

okey ,, it depends on the layout of that particular safety carfd, I see that the Maersk (98 edition) was maybe missing a single picture ..

come join me in ym, my msn-mess. hasnt been working in months now.
            Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

okey ,, it depends on the layout of that particular safety carfd, I see that the Maersk (98 edition) was maybe missing a single picture ..
              I hope that's the case It was quite funny though and the entire cabin seemed to have a blast commenting it especially me and my cousin

come join me in ym, my msn-mess. hasnt been working in months now.

I'll try! YM hates me :|

Comment

LOT Polish Airlines Boeing 767-300ER

Comment

I like the US Airways A321 Saftey Card

Comment

I like NWs and COs and LHs. The ugliest has got to be my Germania one.

Comment

Working...
                    X