Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lufthansa320
    replied
    I like NWs and COs and LHs. The ugliest has got to be my Germania one.

Leave a comment:

• c0ex
    replied
    I like the US Airways A321 Saftey Card

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    LOT Polish Airlines Boeing 767-300ER

Leave a comment:

• janni-chan
    replied
    Originally posted by OY-KBN
    okey ,, it depends on the layout of that particular safety carfd, I see that the Maersk (98 edition) was maybe missing a single picture ..
    I hope that's the case It was quite funny though and the entire cabin seemed to have a blast commenting it especially me and my cousin

come join me in ym, my msn-mess. hasnt been working in months now.

I'll try! YM hates me :|

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied
    okey ,, it depends on the layout of that particular safety carfd, I see that the Maersk (98 edition) was maybe missing a single picture ..

come join me in ym, my msn-mess. hasnt been working in months now.

Leave a comment:

• janni-chan
    replied
    drawings are good, esp for non english speaking pax.. drawings explains alot more then words..
    Maersk air had one for a while (1998-? at least).. you know where it says "you have to put your own oxygen mask on before assisting children"? They had a drawing of a woman putting on a mask on the kid beside her with a cross across it. Then they had the woman sitting beside the kid with her own oxygen mask on with that correction mark beside it (she wasn't doing anything, just sitting there- they never drew her putting the mask on the kid while wearing her own mask). I can imagine most non-english speaking pax would understand it as "oh, they're telling us that we just have to let the children suffocate!" if they were non-frequent flyers or just plain unintelligent

They corrected it though I found it quite funny. I sooo regret not getting that card

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied
    Originally posted by jannichan
    Come to think of it, I think a dude on a comedy show (premium blend I believe. Don't remember the dude's name though) made a comment about that

Oh well, they have nice little drawings that they can follow
    drawings are good, esp for non english speaking pax.. drawings explains alot more then words..

Leave a comment:

• avro_arrow_25206
    replied
    but still... if you don't understand English or what's written on the card (and the spanish as well), that request to get a hold of an f/a doesn't make much sense
    hahaha, lol

By the way, mine is Air Canada A340

Leave a comment:

• janni-chan
    replied
    Come to think of it, I think a dude on a comedy show (premium blend I believe. Don't remember the dude's name though) made a comment about that

Oh well, they have nice little drawings that they can follow

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    but still... if you don't understand English or what's written on the card (and the spanish as well), that request to get a hold of an f/a doesn't make much sense
    hahahah thats true. And i just noticed that inside the card, everythings in english, not even any spanish other then the cover.

Leave a comment:

• janni-chan
    replied
    Wow... certainly a nice card! I wish all airlines would do as much with their cards as Frontier's done here...

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    Please do!
    Thanks for reminding me. Here it is, sorry my scanner is all crappy right now, I'll clean it out later.

Leave a comment:

• janni-chan
    replied
    Originally posted by Crunk415balla
    Frontier A319/318

I'll scan one for you guys, they look great!
    Please do!

Leave a comment:

• NWA 757 351
    replied
    Originally posted by Crunk415balla
    Frontier A319/318

I'll scan one for you guys, they look great!
    I have to agree with you on that, got one as well!

Leave a comment:

• NWA 757 351
    replied
    I would have to say mine is the older design NW 752 safety (the style with the diagonal lines in the front)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X