I'll put my hand up if you want to get me one

Leave a comment:

• CRJ_14
    replied
    ya thats what i meant

Leave a comment:

• janni-chan
    replied
    Seat belt thingy? Do you mean the buckle or the one that they use for the safety demonstration? I certainly don't think I can get a hold of them, but asking probably doesn't hurt I very much doubt that I can on the SK flight, but it's a bit more plausible on the MyTravel as I can ask the f/a I know there- I'll try my best though, I promise!

Leave a comment:

• CRJ_14
    replied
    Ill be interested in some... also could you get the oxygen mask and seat belt thingy? My friend really wants one

~peace~
    CRJ14

Leave a comment:

• janni-chan
    started a topic safety cards up for offer

safety cards up for offer

Hey all!

As I will be making a trip to Turkey next month and an f/a offered me some safety cards, I would like to hear if any of you would be interested in any? They are MyTravel Airways a321 ones.

Also, I'm making a trip to Japan in October, so I can probably bring some off the plane there as well if anyone's interested- these are SK a343 ones. I'm not sure about this one as I haven't asked SAS if I can take any yet, but if they allow, I probably can't take more than 3- so this will be limited

I'll ask for shipping only. I can get it calculated with the post office, but unless you want it by registered mail, I don't think it's too costy.
Working...
X