UK Airshow Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Airshow Review

I'm posting to tell you about the website at airshows.co.uk. Some of you may know of this site, others may not, but we provide the best website and forum for UK Airshow and Aviation enthusiasts alike. The site is run by a team of volunteer photographers and reporters, of which I am one.

Today, we have a rather large update, with the following new additions to the site....

First up, some reviews of some more unusual UK shows.....

"Wacky Races" - Paul Osborne reports from the picturesque setting of Lord Bath's Longleat Estate for the UK leg of the Red Bull Air Race.

"High Inflation Hits Bristol" - Paul Osborne reports from the Annual Bristol Balloon Fiesta.

"Weston Whirlbirds" - Peter Clements gets sand blasted to report on the Helicopter show at Weston-Super-Mare.

In addition to this, we have two new feature articles...

"French Flair" - Paul Tiller reports from the deck of French Aircraft Carrier 'Charles de Gaulle' during this summers Trafalgar 200 celebrations.

"T.4s Time Up" - Dan O'Hagan reports from RAF Marham on the last flight of an RAF Canberra T.4.

Finally - we're offering you the chance to win a truly unique prize! We have teamed up with the Honda Dream Team to offer one lucky winner the chance to fly into, and out of, a 2006 UK Airshow in the back of the Team's Pitts S-2B Special Aerobatic Aircraft! I know there are some amazing photographers here - get yourself out to an airshow before the end of the season and get entires in for this unique prize, and please, spread the word to anyone you know who might be interested.

Honda Dream Team Competition

Whilst you're there, please do take the time to look around the rest of the site - read the articles, enjoy the photos, and sign up at the forum.
Working...
X