United Air Atlas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United Air Atlas

About a year ago, I purchased a "United Air Atlas" for a dollar. It is from the early to mid 1960s and places emphasis on United's "Mainliners." It folds out to reveal a large highly detailed map with United routes on it. On the reverse is information about the land seen from the air and other information. When folded, the front has a picture of a DC-8 flying on it and the back has drawings of all of United's jet aircraft on. Does anybody have any idea what is might be worth? It is in really good condition, the only flaw on it is the word "DC9-3" written small on a corner of the back folded side in pencil. Here is a picture of the front of it (it is not faded like the picture, the scanner scanned it that way):

Whichever today's value, you stroke a nice deal. My guess would be 10/15 US dollars.
    Alain
    Thanks for visiting
    *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
    *JetPhotos*
    Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Maybe a $1.50? D
      Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Originally posted by Ansett
        Maybe a $1.50? D

I see your $1.50 and I raise you .01, for bid of $1.51

Comment

Well, found one on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-United-A...QQcmdZViewItemStarting bid: $4.99. 0 Bids

Comment

wait a few years and it might be up to 5.99 . I've got an old DH Mosquito Servic manual/log that I'm hoolding on to, in the hope that it'll accumulate some value in 10 or 15 years

Comment

Working...
            X