Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Aviation and Airlines Collectibles Show

Anyone going?

I hope so...I missed it last year. Looks like there will be some good stuff there.

My big plan for this year is to wear a Pierre Trudeau costume and slap Andrew Klien around demanding more Canadian AeroClassics models...

Comment

I hope I can go, but somehow I'm sure something'll come up and I wont be able to

Comment

Nut's I'm working afternoon shift. Not sure if I can get to YYZ early before rmy shift.

Comment

Anyone know if stuff sold at these shows are Cash only? Or do they also accept credit/debit?

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
            Anyone know if stuff sold at these shows are Cash only? Or do they also accept credit/debit?
            Bring lots of cash That's what I did last weekend at the Word On The Street bookfair. Anyone (from Canada) went? It was held last Sunday in Toronto, Kitchener, Calgary, Vancouver, and Halifax simultaneously.

I managed to find an Avro Arrow mk.1 pilots handbook (the paperback published edition), and a 2006 Snowbirds calendar

Comment

I forgot about it

Comment

I forgot about it
                Forgot what ?? The cash ??

(jk)
                Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

heh

no, the Word on the Street thing.

I haven't gone for a couple years now, but I wanted to go this year.

Comment

heh

no, the Word on the Street thing.

I haven't gone for a couple years now, but I wanted to go this year.
                    Too bad you missed the 5 books for $1 event

Comment

Argh! I totally forgot about the show. I just rememberd now. Damn Emus.

Comment

lol, I forgot about it too, but It wouldnt have mattered, I got a HUGE english project to do that weekend.

Comment

Working...
                        X