Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Global Aviation Discussion Forum-----.:GADF:.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Aviation Discussion Forum-----.:GADF:.

Hiya guys.I have put alot of time into this new forum.Im sure you'll all make it a nice place to be. http://www.myfreebulletinboard.com/f...um=sam&act=idx

Thanks Sam

Dont you think there are already too many forums now on the internet dealing with aviation, if people are posting at the more popular ones and getting upto 300 views even without any replies to their threads, and chances are eventually some one will reply and the thread will get read 500 times with just that one response, then why would they want to go anywhere else?

I think your forum should cater to something specific, like a region or a country, maybe you should make it an exclsuive Middle East Aviation forum since none cover that increasingly popular place and its airlines, pprune.org has one but its more related to expats discussing their lives and job opportunities there, so yours just might work better, you could also incorporate North Africa in that to cater to a wider community.

Comment

There is a reason LUNN.You will shall find out soon

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Hampson
        There is a reason LUNN.You will shall find out soon
        Why soon? Why not now?

Comment

Although having a forum on my site, I do agree with LUNN. It does make sense that if you have a choice between the two kinds of forums, the majority will choose the busiest. I mean, I do get some posts on my forum each day, but it's also there for me to post Site news, as site visitors will probably browse the forum while their visiting.
          [ MattC ]

www.skylinerworld.co.uk

Comment

Is it your forum Sam?

Comment

Working...
            X