Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum (We have military!!!!!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Forum (We have military!!!!!)

    Hi guys,i have made a forum for TTFPhotography,so please take some time to look at it And for you 'Jetphoto's For A Military Forum' people i have made a military forum and space for you

  • #2
    Im signed up

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by YYZPICS
      Im signed up
      Thanks Bruno!
      we're very slowly getting there

      Comment


      • #4
        welcome to the Spotter Hangout Bruno!
        Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
        Forever New Frontiers

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks Chris

          Comment


          • #6
            It's a cool little forum! It will be awesome when we have more members!
            Cheers,
            A.M.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by UsAir330
              It's a cool little forum! It will be awesome when we have more members!
              Cheers,
              A.M.
              Yup,it sure will !

              Comment


              • #8
                Just registered.....
                Last edited by medic1; 2005-12-20, 14:41.
                Canon 20D & BG-E2 Grip
                EF 50mm 1.4 USM
                EF-S 18-55mm
                EF 28-135mm IS USM
                EF 70-200mm f4L
                EF 100-400L IS
                1.4X II Teleconverter
                Canon 420EX Speedlite
                Canon 430EX Speedlite
                Manfrotto Tripod and Monopod

                David Wilson | Through the Fence Photography



                Comment


                • #9
                  I just signed up the other day, nice fourms Sam.
                  sigpic
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                    I just signed up the other day, nice fourms Sam.
                    Thanks you
                    And look out for some new features shortly!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Looks like a cool place, just registerd there as tomcatter727.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by seventwo
                        Looks like a cool place, just registerd there as tomcatter727.
                        Cool thanks!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Great! Come on non-registed people, join up! You can use our military forum until JP's gets up atleast .
                          Cheers,
                          A.M.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by UsAir330
                            Great! Come on non-registed people, join up! You can use our military forum until JP's gets up atleast .
                            Cheers,
                            A.M.
                            Bang on

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              excellent, the more members the better!
                              Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
                              Forever New Frontiers

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X