Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting Up ACARS?

Hi guys,

I need alittle help setting up just a basic ACARS reording setup. What programmes do you guys use? and how do you connect your scanner to your computer?

I have tried Air Nav Systems demo ACARS programme but whenever I click Start Logging it freezes up, and I just cant get any other programme I have to pick up a signal, even thought im on the correct frequencies.

The setup I have is....

P200MMX
    64MB RAM
    Yupiteru MVT-3300EU
    Connecting audio cable from earphone jack to soundcard.

I know the PC is alittle dated to say the least, at least I will be getting a new 1 soon . But ive ready there are no real concren for system requirements, only when it comes to the soundcard, even then I have a Line In, Mic, And Sound ports on it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Already got that lead Kevin and its alreadty plugged in

Comment

After alot of frustration, reading, asking for help, begging for help, and noticing some of my own silly mistakes it looks like ive finally got there with a new programme, WACARS 0.7, but im still desperate to find out why Air Nav Systems prog freezes .

The only thing I dont understand about WACARS is the RAW Data Logs,

Q00<STX>
      S96ARJ0263<ETX>
      V:?Q%KkEf<DC1>UD9Z
      *mo<STX>
      54LKOi><SUB>7?j&)SW<DC4>&dV
      ]**%)xjW<DC3>jHU<FF>%5i"%I*Q*."V+4[-jFOsVDT5ii~F.E[)ehfuW'S?<VT><DC2>l0R2-mI<EM>QA<ETB>/N>F<FF>&$*J/U<DC4>*T<DC1>4<ESC>*S5<NAK>
      +T5<DC4>(RTYF+%LM*6R6U":UU6+-5<SYN><SYN><SOH>
      A.E[)<ESC>if
      ('K?<ENQ>yIXiy<SYN>fIf.><CAN>/
      q6<SUB><SYN>R-*U<DC1>$$<SUB>%.+*(m*Z5<EOT>JZei%.+3*eS)8<EM>NU)<SUB>$Fz5<SUB>-<SYN><HT>&Z-<SYN><SYN><NUL><DC3>(]&Vd<SYN>

Thats just a small snippet and it makes no sense whatsoever!

Comment

Working...
      X