Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KJAX Spotting

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KJAX Spotting

    Does anyone know a good spot for spotting at JAX International?
    BH Airlines A319


  • #2
    The top of the garage is as good a place as any.
    Although, if you don't mind the police telling you to leave, try the end of 25 on Pecan Park Rd.
    PS:
    Check it out! My "queen of the skies" post!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Star Alliance
      The top of the garage is as good a place as any.
      Although, if you don't mind the police telling you to leave, try the end of 25 on Pecan Park Rd.
      PS:
      Check it out! My "queen of the skies" post!
      Does the Pecan Park road have a view of the airport?
      BH Airlines A319

      Comment


      • #4
        No, but it's great for arrivals on 7.

        Comment


        • #5
          Ohh well over my house i have a great view of Southwest jets approching.Do you know a good place which has a good view of the airport?
          BH Airlines A319

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Star Alliance
            The top of the garage is as good a place as any.
            .

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Star Alliance
              .
              Haha well i cant just get on top of sombodys garage.Haha,have you ever heard of the Jacksonville Young Aviator Association?
              BH Airlines A319

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Asmir Hamidovic
                Haha well i cant just get on top of sombodys garage.
                The top of the Airport garage, not a personal one.
                Haha,have you ever heard of the Jacksonville Young Aviator Association?
                Nope.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Star Alliance
                  The top of the Airport garage, not a personal one.

                  Nope.
                  Ohh and what kind of camera do you have?Will the cops chase you away?
                  BH Airlines A319

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Canon S3 IS.
                    And no, not on the garage.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Star Alliance
                      Canon S3 IS.

                      Can you tell me where you bought it and how much?
                      BH Airlines A319

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I got it as a Christmas present, so I don't know.
                        I believe they ordered it from Amazon, though.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerSho...2985067&sr=8-1
                          $272
                          Though you should save up for a real camera. 400D, D80, etc.

                          -Chris

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by z740
                            Though you should save up for a real camera. 400D, D80, etc.

                            -Chris
                            If by 'real camera', you mean DSLR, then I agree.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by z740
                              http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerSho...2985067&sr=8-1
                              $272
                              Though you should save up for a real camera. 400D, D80, etc.

                              -Chris

                              That is a nice looking camera.
                              BH Airlines A319

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X