Would airlines do this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would airlines do this??

I collect safety cards but when I fly it's usually the same route on the same plane. But if I emailed a couple of airlines would they send me a safety card for a particualr aircraft if requested? It's kind of hard getting anything but Air Canada because thats what I normaly fly.

I would be willing to bet that a hand written letter would be more appropriate. Email is not considered formal, and a well written letter would look good hanging over the break area at the airlines HQ.

Why wouldn't we assume your a guy?

Jeff

Comment

Hmm...apparently it is not everyone. I know your feminine Probably just because you stated that before

Comment

i know if you do send airline an email someone higher up the ranks would send you some safety cards.

I emailed ansett and got high in the ranks, he sent me a hell of aload of infomation and old safety cards as well as new, and they last line he said was, "if you need anything else please do not hesitate to contact me personally"

petty there not around now
        Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Yes- they usually will give you some goodies. I had America West willing to loan me one of their uniforms for a presentation once.
          Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

I cant hurt to try, you may be able to get some from a couple airlines.
            He who expected nothin......aint gonna be deceived-JR

Comment

Dont try Virgin Blyue, they suck. SAA should and Emirates (wanting their repuatation increased) aswell as Singapore Airlines
              Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Working...
              X