Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CO 737-100's? I would say rare and lucky!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CO 737-100's? I would say rare and lucky!

You are so lucky there Texan, I would be dying to find one of those as the CO 737-100 was the same plane that I lost my flying virginity in perse!(although that was way back in the late'80's) [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    From Douglas DC9-30's to Airbus A-320's to Boeing 757's to Ikumi.....oh, how the sky's the limit!! Red Tails 4 ever!!!

Whoops, I meant to include my previous post in the other associated thread! [img]uhoh.gif[/img]
    From Douglas DC9-30's to Airbus A-320's to Boeing 757's to Ikumi.....oh, how the sky's the limit!! Red Tails 4 ever!!!

Comment

I was fortunate to get to fly on a Continental Airlines B737-130. My particular flight was in May of 1993 on the leg CLE-EWR on Tail number N33202.
      Former registrations being D-ABEH of Lufthansa and then to PeoplExpress as N402PE. This plane was line number 10,delvired new to Lufty in i believe 1969, so it was an oldie!! But it was very cool and I grabbed a safety card off of it....It was cute plane...too bad they are all gone....

Gary(AccessAir)

Comment

Man that is an old one! Line #10! Whew!
        JR FlyingTexan

Comment

I bet it is gone now. [img]cry.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X