No announcement yet.

What is your Rarest Safety Card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Katamarino, if you cant be bothered to follow the simple but effective demo done by the crew then i figure you dont deserve to live through this "crash"

on the topic, i just sold a couple of quite rare cards:

Concorde Safety Card Issue 2.
    From Concorde 216 prior to BA delivery 1979. $255 USD

East African Airways Comet 4 Safety Card $245 USD

Got many more to sell so check out e-bay if your interested

Comment

I have no clue how rare this is, but i figured it was because this plane isnt used anymore. Anyway it is a United Airlines DC-10
      UNITED-You're not just flying, you're flying the friendly skies.

Comment

I have about 8 of them and my freind aprrox 60. I guess hang onto it for years to come
      Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

I have GrandAir Airbus-300-B4 and GrandAir Boeing 737-200. I considered it the rarest because this airline is no longer existing. They operated in the Philippines for 4 years (1996 to 1999) flying domestic routes and regional routes (Hongkong, Taipie, and Seoul). I used to work for this airline.

I wonder if anybody here have the safety card from this airline. Please let me know. Thanks.
        CLICK THIS LINK TO VIEW MY CONTRIBUTIONS AT JETPHOTOS.NET:

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=6799

Comment

The NBA charter Northwest 727. It actually has NBA marks all over it. My dad got it from a friend who was once a defensive coach for many teams, now retired. I also have a UA L1011 card and an Sun Country 737-700 card i got off ebay. Its rare because SY got their 737-700 but never opperated it, because they went bankrupt. Even after comming back, they never put it into service.

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

• Working...
            X