Baggage tags and DL timetables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baggage tags and DL timetables

I have a ton of baggage tags from all sorts of airlines. Most are from the mid 90's both domestic, and international airlines.

I don't have them in front of me to list them all, but if you're interested in an airline, let me know and I'll check.

Also have a lot of 90's era Delta timetables.
    Bite me Airways.....

Hey LRJet Guy,

Do you have any DL timetables from the early 90s...say pre 93? If so, I'd be intersted in them....I have many timetables from all over the world, so if you want one I can surely get one for you. Thanks in advance.

-Pete
    Pete Ganabathi
    Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

I believe I have at least one from '92.
      I don't need any in return, I'm just looking to get rid of some of this crap. Its sitting around at my parents house, and I'm sure they'd love to see it go to.

Next time I get over there I'll look to see what I have and send something your way.
      Bite me Airways.....

Comment

Do you have any tags that are Delta with the words on the side of them that say things like "Fly me HOME "?

Comment

I don't think so. I'll check.
          Bite me Airways.....

Comment

They also say other things, but anything Delta is good.

Comment

Well guys, I went over to my folks house today and couldn't find any of the stuff. It's over there somewhere boxed up, so I'll look again when I have more time.

When I do find it, I'll list it and you guys can pick and choose. I don't need any of it, but don't want to throw it away since someone would want it. I know both of you want the stuff, so we'll try to make everyone happy.
              Bite me Airways.....

Comment

Originally posted by LRJet Guy
                Well guys, I went over to my folks house today and couldn't find any of the stuff. It's over there somewhere boxed up, so I'll look again when I have more time.

When I do find it, I'll list it and you guys can pick and choose. I don't need any of it, but don't want to throw it away since someone would want it. I know both of you want the stuff, so we'll try to make everyone happy.
                Sounds good to me LRjet guy....but just remember any timetables before 1993 are my dibs!!!!!

-Pete
                Pete Ganabathi

Comment

You got it!

Actually, I think I have some duplicate ones. Most of them are from '93 or before. I quit grabbing them after that.
                  Bite me Airways.....

Comment

Originally posted by LRJet Guy
                    You got it!

Actually, I think I have some duplicate ones. Most of them are from '93 or before. I quit grabbing them after that.
                    Awesome!

I'll take a copy of each timetable you have....I have a huge collection of timetables but none before 1994 so I want to build that up!

Thanks so much LRjet guy!!

-Pete
                    Pete Ganabathi

Comment

Working...
                    X