Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aviation manager sim games

Hi folks!

I was thinking about getting myself a new game besides FS04 and GTAVC, and I thought an aviation business simulation would be the best. I've already played Airport Tycoon 1, which I found interesting though it was a laugh from a reality point of view. Now I was thinking about Airport Tycoon 2, though I have yet to read a positive comment about it, and Aiport Tycoon 3 is said to come sooner or later. But I was also thinking about a CEO-like game. Any good games you could name in this field?

Airline 5

http://www.airlinesimulation.com/shop/prod2.htm

Comment

Your serious?

"hey let's play pretend airline manager after we get done watching this paint dry....."

Comment

There all crap, theres so many flaws and stupid things that have been put into these 'games' that its not really worth getting any of them, you'll be bored and just anoyed with any of them within a day i can guarantee.

Comment

yea, listen to Dan....he's a real airline manager...

Comment

Comment

i do reccommend airline 5! it has kept me busy while sitting in the Federal police car for 5 hours! Hey Dan what is it that you do for a living?
              Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Real estate, entrepreneur, shares, + some other minor stuff

Comment

intresting, mine is Federal Police for Australia

Comment

Yeah i kinda guessed you wern't playing the game in the back of the patrol car

Do you guys use Holdens? random thought just wondering.

Comment

sorry but i drive alot of cars here is some pictures sorry they are not good quality

Comment

In this car i can when we are just sitting waiting for something to happen

Comment

Ah the good old V70, we use those as our motorway patrol cars, and BMW 5 series.

Comment

Airline Tycoon series is a little too cartoonish. Airport Tycoon series has been hit and miss (Airport Tycoon was so-so, Airport Tycoon 2 sucks [I could not even get it to run on my computer that was only a few months old at the time I bought the game], I haven't tried Airport Tycoon 3, as the last one left me not liking Globalstar's programs). Airlines 2 is alright, but is highly unrealistic (one game Boston will be a huge sized city, the next, a tiny city). I haven't tried Airline 5 yet. Airpro 2000 was ok, but is limited in what you can do. I wish the folks over @ Maxis and EA Games would come out with Sim Airport or Sim Airline, because we know that it probably wouldn't suck.

Comment

Rockstar should have a go at making an airport/airline game (actualy they wouldnt do a great job, but the graphics/gameplay would be unreal!

Comment

Working...
                              X