Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gemini or Dragon

Ok which one is your favorite.

Mine is Gemini, they have more accurate models, especially wide bodies and Dragon makes theirs with cheaper plastic wings and tails. Although detailed, they still want just as much for less metal.

Also post a list of each collection

Dragon Wings:
    TWA 767-300 New Colors
    Korean Air A380-800
    Dragon GSE Cargo and Pax set

Gemini Jets:
    United Airlines 777-200 New Colors (BRAND NEW off the line )
    National Airlines DC-10-30
    Gemini Jets
    0%
    Dragon Wings/Jet-X
    0%

Dragon is way better than Gemmini in my view
    Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Honnestly, I don't see many differences, both are nice models.
      Stéphane

Comment

Gemmini has a bad wheel design in my view
        Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Dragon 747 have wings antennas, and I like that
          Stéphane

Comment

I have way too many to even count. HAHA I have been collecting for so long.....
            Chris- Where do you get your models??

I like em both but I like Dragon`s Frontier models.
            UNITED-You're not just flying, you're flying the friendly skies.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontierFlyer
            I have way too many to even count. HAHA I have been collecting for so long.....
            Chris- Where do you get your models??

I like em both but I like Dragon`s Frontier models.
            I get mine at either, HobbyTown or a place called Aviation Heritage Collectibles down here in COS.

Once I get a credit card I might order off of www.jetcollector.com or www.airplanesuperstore.com

Comment

AHC has a ton of them. The only reason why I got to HobbyTown is because they are stupid and sometimes have prices that are so low that they probably lose money on them

Comment

Look at this Aer Lingus A332 by Gemini I see so many mistakes I dont think Gemini is a reliable manufacturer.

Comment

Im not familiar with Aer Lingus, can you point out the mistakes. Also, I wouldnt go pounding Gemini, you might be banned (the owner Chris Kilroy) works for them Nah, he wont ban you, however atleast Gemini has all metal aircraft unlike dragons plastic, however, I have more Dragon just because they were the right place at good old HobbyTown USA where they dont have a clue. But I belive that Gemini makes a better model, I also dont see whats wrong with Gemini's Landing gear, it looks the same to me, other then they dont bend like Dragons.

Comment

Chris can ban me I couldnt care less, admin and moderators of a forum who can allow a member to join with an offensive userid like "assghanistan" and not pay heed to requests to ask him to change it or ban him out of respect for others, are not worth worrying about in any case, the truth is Gemini is not very accurate as far as depicting details is concerned, there were flaws in the Air India 744 that they produced as well only natives could notice, and the Aer Lingus model above has the following:

Faded Title
                    Tail leading edge silver instead of green
                    Cheat line a different shade of green, should be same as logo
                    Logo different shade of green, should be light green not mustardish
                    Green paint under cockpit joining in a sharp point, should be rounded
                    Cockpit windows sitting too high, should be slightly lower.

Comment

Also if care to note the PIA 777 in the other thread has a pinched nose and the stripe meets rounded rather than in a sharp point at the top.

Comment

ok it appears that a couple are off, and sometimes it seems they use the bad aircraft for pics to give a general idea, Chris shoots many of the pics. Anyway I have their National DC-10 and UAL 777 new colors and they both look just like the real thing, Gemini's DC-10 beats Dragons hands down.

P.S. Relax on the ban thing, i was being sarcastic hints the face.

Comment

Originally posted by LUNN
                          Also if care to note the PIA 777 in the other thread has a pinched nose and the stripe meets rounded rather than in a sharp point at the top.
                          Actually it doesnt, it just the pic, I have the United 777 of gemini's and it looks just like the real 777.

Comment

I sincerely hope they do not plan to pass that Aer Lingus model onto some innocent buyer halfway across the world, can you imagine teh shock at recieveing that, after all teh wait and the money, what does one do? chuck it into the trash bin?

Comment

• Working...
                              X