Prices at Gemini Jets building in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prices at Gemini Jets building in Vegas

I may be going to LAS in a couple weeks, so I was wondering, does Gemini (where Chris works) have good prices on Gemini Jets and other things? Or are they the same, and is their a clear sign like "Gemini Jets" kinda like a Wal-Mart sign to find the place, any help would be great.

P.S. can you buy aircraft that are not quite out on the market yet, I.E. United 733, Song 757, NW 747 NC????

Prices at Gemini Jets building in Vegas

Well, if Kilroy serves you, you might get a jp.net bonus .

-Colin

Comment

You'll be lucky if Chris even opens the door for you let alone serves you. That is assuming that you can actualy find the shop

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
        That is assuming that you can actualy find the shop
        Hey, the address is in most aviation periodicals every month. 30 seconds with mapquest and you got the target.

Comment

Hahaha.. thats right!

Anyone can make Kilroy their own personal B*tch while they are in Vegas at the Gemini Store!

(Then come home to find they can no longer reach AD.com, JP.net, or RP.net! Hahah)

-Adam

Comment

Thats all nice and good, but what about the prices?

Comment

Im going to the shop too!! crap I cant wait im going from like the 21-27.

I Las Vegas!!!!, and gemini jets lol
              UNITED-You're not just flying, you're flying the friendly skies.

Comment

Well I found the hours

Only Monday through Friday 9-5. Unlikely I will make it in as I am going to IFP that morning and may not make the drive up their

Comment

The sign is rather nondescipt (it's only on the front door), and it's easy to to drive right past the office park it's in. I drove right past it the first go round, doubled back, circled around the complex until I found it, right up front (I had already past it once already). Just remember, if you drive past the strip club, you've gone too far. It's in the office park before it, with the shop being the last one on the left facing Windy.

Comment

hope i can find it

Comment

Cleared in hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg

Cleared in hot.

haha thanks

Comment

• Working...
                        X