Can they send it to your home ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can they send it to your home ???

hi guys, i want to collect models too. but since im from denmark, and i cant affford to go to shops in GERmany of SWItzerland to buy them !!

is it possible that they send the orders to your home by mail ?? with charge ofcourse !!

does anyone of you know that... ???

thanks in advance !!
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

www.airplaneshop.com

You can order from there and they should be able to ship it to you. I order from there a lot and they deliver right to my door.
    GO SIOUX

Comment

I think most EU shops ship EU-wide. You really should order at an EU shop, ordering in the US you'll pay a lot of customs. Example: I ordered a KLM 744 "The World Is Just A Click Away", made by Herpa, from The Airplane Shop, New Jersey, USA. In the end, they had to pay customs to import it from Germany, and I had to pay customs to import it back to Germany.

Comment

It wouldnt be too bad, as long as you dont buy Herpa, the only think I would buy herpa is their Jetways, Airport buildings, honestly their aircraft moulds are THE WORST in the business. The A330 looks aweful as do many others, however, their 737 1:400 seems pretty good. But I would go with Dragon Wings or Gemini Jets in 1:400 scale. Herpa Airport buildings and jetways are all 1:500 but work better with 1:400 aircraft. Aside from the airplane shop www.jetcollector.com is a great place as well.

Comment

thanks guys !!

im looking for jet-models in 1/5oo scale !!

so guys, uhm ,,, im a bit idiot to this, so where can I also find runways, buildings and stuff ?????

JPS
          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
            The A330 looks aweful as do many others
            Are you talking about the "old generation" Herpas or the "NG" ones?

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN
              thanks guys !!

im looking for jet-models in 1/5oo scale !!

so guys, uhm ,,, im a bit idiot to this, so where can I also find runways, buildings and stuff ?????

JPS

research!!! I just typed in "airport accessories".

-PIAA310
              ***My Blog***

Comment

Working...
              X