No announcement yet.

have anyone seen this?? it's so phat !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have anyone seen this?? it's so phat !

Hey Guys: Now that we've had our pissin' contest and cleared the air (I think) let's get back to some creativity and get productive. Here are the

check the link ... !!
    im so fascinated about the huge amountof planes that he got, and look the those terms,,man !!

he's mentioning that he wanted to make it look international..but if you see more of his images,,it look to crowded, but still, it looks excellent and very nice !! good job ..Mr. !
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Seriously!!! That must have taken lots of time, effort and money. I WANT IT!!!
    I especially want the PIA 777
    Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

the PIA 772 looks fine but i like the old c/s especially on a 743 because that http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=334439 i think everybody knows what im talkin about... when you see a 747 with huge green Fin, you know from a distance that it is PIA!!

Comment

[quote="OY-KBN"]the PIA 772 looks fine but i like the old c/s especially on a 743 because that http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=334439 i think everybody knows what im talkin about... when you see a 747 with huge green Fin, you know from a distance that it is PIA!![/quote]

Very true!!
        ***My Blog***

Comment

WOW!!!!

its great!!!!!!!!!

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

that is awesome. good job!
            that makes for an interesting conversation piece in the middle of your living room.
            what kind of loan does someone need for a project like that.
            www.airplanegeek.com

I'm looking for anything and everything Air 21 related

Comment

have anyone seen this?? it's so phat !

Originally posted by airplanegeek
              Well, the 40 or so models, at an average of €25 in 1/500 should be around €1000, so (over-expensive) Herpa add-ons should be around €250-300, and for the foils´and grass add another €100+. A lot of money, but if you have saved money for some years, it's not a big deal.

-Colin

Comment

Originally posted by Chasen_KSFO

its great!!!!!!!!!
                Literally....
                Will F.
                Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

In fact what cost more are space and dust removers together with the time to keep things tidy.
                  Alain
                  Thanks for visiting
                  *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                  *JetPhotos*
                  Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Re: have anyone seen this?? it's so phat !

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                    Well, the 40 or so models, at an average of €25 in 1/500 should be around €1000, so (over-expensive) Herpa add-ons should be around €250-300, and for the foils´and grass add another €100+. A lot of money, but if you have saved money for some years, it's not a big deal.

-Colin
                    Those are 1:400 aircraft, I have talked to the guy.

Comment

Re: have anyone seen this?? it's so phat !

Originally posted by chrisburns
                      Originally posted by DAL767-400ER

-Colin
                      Those are 1:400 aircraft, I have talked to the guy.
                      In that case, make that price €35-40 .

-Colin

Comment

i think im gonna do mine on the floor,,but then again i dont have much of space either, like he has.. then i have to move /redecorate my livingroom, by moving the sofa and the table...LoL,, she's gonna freak out when she see what i've done with the living room !!
                        the actual room is 6x8 square meter,.

Comment

Geeze those aircraft in 1:400 are expensive over there:

Here- $15.99 to $60 (those are special schemes like the SQ first class)

but for the most part they are $15.99-$40.00

Comment

Working...
                          X