Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Dragon model

Hi ! Today I bought a Dragon model, the box shows a standard SAS A333 :

But mine is a "Special Version" like written on the box, it's in fact SAS Star Alliance A333 in primer c/s :

Will be SE-REF in full new Star Alliance colors. Seen here ontake off for 1st flight. (1600*1200 - 350ko) - Photo taken at Toulouse - Blagnac (TLS / LFBO) in France on December 8, 2003.

Nice, isn't it ? Personnaly I like it.
    Stéphane

are you serious? i can't believe they even make a model in a primer c/s. you didn't get what you paid for and you're happy...that doesn't happen too often.
    www.airplanegeek.com

I'm looking for anything and everything Air 21 related

Comment

I saw it in the store, before buying it, that it was in primer, it was not a surprise I find the model interesting, it changes from all standard models.
      Stéphane

Comment

Special Dragon model

Hell, even if it is not what is said on the box, this plane could pretty much rise in it's worth, especially amongst collectors. Got a photo of the model in the primer?

-Colin

Comment

i'm not saying it's not a great model, i just misunderstood your comments. i was thinking you ordered what the picture shows and got something different. i agree with DAL767-400ER...probably wise to take care of this rare bird. a photo would be great.
          www.airplanegeek.com

I'm looking for anything and everything Air 21 related

Comment

I never order in fact, I prefer see the model "in real" before buying it Sorry I didn't find photos, but it's exactly like the real A330 on the Airliners photo.
            Stéphane

Comment

Here is it :

Stéphane

Comment

Originally posted by Three Forty
                I saw it in the store, before buying it, that it was in primer, it was not a surprise I find the model interesting, it changes from all standard models.
                i have an idea..imagine this ..if you have an airport, make an extension, like a paint building,,, like those in boeing field ..waiting in line to get their proper paintscheme..
                Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN
                  i have an idea..imagine this ..if you have an airport, make an extension, like a paint building,,, like those in boeing field ..waiting in line to get their proper paintscheme..
                  Yeah, would be great But I don't have enough space at home for an airport
                  Stéphane

Comment

Working...
                  X