X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Next Generation of Paper Airliner Modeling

Airigami.Net
    http://www.airigami.net/eng/index.htm

Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader or Winzip are required. Print on heavy grade paper for better results.
    Follow instructions carefully!
    Kevin

James is a member of this site. His username is airigami. He hasn't posted here for a while though...
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Busy in coming up with your next models
      Alain
      Thanks for visiting
      *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
      *JetPhotos*
      Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Why is it that to get all the special scheme models you have to be a "member" and then when i go to sign up to become a "member" the script doesn't even work right

Comment

yeah i had that prob 320, just hit enter or for our mac friends, return!
          -Kevin

Comment

I go away for a few weeks, and look what happens...

I've been missing in action from the forums here and even Airigami itself (I haven't updated it in a while) because I've been pretty busy. I decided to go back to Grad School (I got sick of law), I'm still working full time, and we've had some lovely cycling weather here in DC, so Airigami has taken a back seat lately.

I've even got a bunch of new models completed, but I haven't had a chance to upload them yet...

Airbus_A320: Are you still experiencing problems accessing the Members-Only models? If so, let me know and I'll try and sort it out.
            AIRIGAMI.NET
            http://www.airigami.net - The next generation of paper airliner modeling.

Comment

No... i just used enter as ACman said. Dono why i didn't figure that out in the first place

Comment

Working...
              X