Name of your model airport and code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name of your model airport and code

Think REAL hard on this one. If you have one, whats its name and code? IF your making one or planing on it, whatwiil its name be and what will its code be?
    -Kevin

Scanner Intl.(SCAN/SCR)

The reason:The passenger terminal is a scanner
    My photos on Jetphotos.net

Renato

Comment

Name of your model airport and code

Originally posted by Renato
      Scanner Intl.(SCAN/SCR)

The reason:The passenger terminal is a scanner
      Sounds like the dream airport for the TSA .
      For mine, I'm not sure yet, but I'm thinking about calling it "Hamburg-Kaltenkirchen Intercontinental Airport" (HKI), in memory of the airport proposal from the '70s to replace the current HAM (was supposed to have 2 parallel runway, with the terminal area in between).

-Colin

Comment

Christown :P

KCTN

Fly from Buffalo!

Non-Stop flights to:

JFK, LGA, BOS, PIT, PHL, IAD, DCA, BWI, CLT, PHX, LAS, EWR, ATL, CVG, DTW, MSP, ORD, MDW, MCO, TPA, BDL, ALB, DFW, CLE, FLL, RSW, ROC

Comment

GJS= Goddess Jessica Simpson Int'l......

Comment

Minneapolis/St. Paul (KMSP)

I'm making mine to look like the real thing! I'll post pics when I finish it!

Comment

Originally posted by nwaA330
              Minneapolis/St. Paul (KMSP)

I'm making mine to look like the real thing! I'll post pics when I finish it!
              Awesome!

Mine is Modeled a little bt after Lambert-St. Louis Intl Airport, but the airline and aircrafts that fly there are different.

The name of my airport is Flight Miniature Intl Airport..KFMI yea Im lazy lol

Alex
              Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

KBUF,

your signature clearly exceeds the posted maximum signature size of 500x100 px. I suggest your fix it asap.

Regards,
                Adam

Comment

if i ever get the time/skills to, id love to make a model of nantucket mem(KACK), compleat with a complement of cessna 402's, and a 757 in eather kerry's colors of as a c-32(ill find out in 3 wednesdays :P)
                  ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

Schabak International Airport (SBK/KSBK). That's the only model manufacturer I have at my airport, so it makes sense.

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Working...
                    X