Gemini Jets Northwest DC-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gemini Jets Northwest DC-10

I was just on www.geminijets.com and I saw that Gemini is coming out with a Northwest DC-10 painted in the new colors. I would love to get my hands on one, but I am reluctant. The paint on the DC-10 looks gold. It looks way different than the Northwest Gemini 747-400 and 757-300 in the new colors. Is it just a bad picture, or is the model actually painted gold???? Any help would be appreciated.....

Remember those pics are taken long before it actually comes out, I have one on order from work and should get it in the first week in October. So, i will let you know, most likely its not going to be gold. That pic was matched with a pic in a thunderstorm in different light, so the color is correct, for that kind of light anyway. The 747 and 757 in new colors are correct with "normal" light (Fair Skies) which the DC-10 will probably have. Like i said ill let you know.

Comment

hey thanks I appreciate it! Do you have any Dragon Wings Northwest aircraft, because I have the Dragon Wings Northwest 747-400, 757-300, and 747-200 all in the new colors... Is that coloring correct?

Comment

Originally posted by nwaA330
        hey thanks I appreciate it! Do you have any Dragon Wings Northwest aircraft, because I have the Dragon Wings Northwest 747-400, 757-300, and 747-200 all in the new colors... Is that coloring correct?
        its a little to silvery, I have the DW NW 742 New Colors, its looks somewhat like it would on a dark, cloudy winter day.

As far as NW aircraft that I have:
        Dragon Wings:
        Boeing 747-200 (NC) N627US
        Boeing 747-400 (Bowling Shoe) City of Shanghai N674US
        McDonnell Douglas DC-10-30 (Bowling Shoe) N239NW
        McDonnell Douglas DC-10-30 (Alliance Plane) N237NW

Gemini Jets:
        Boeing 747-400 (Worldplane) N670US
        Boeing 757-300 (Bowling Shoe) N583NW
        McDonnell Douglas DC-9-30 (Bowling Shoe) N612NW

Comment

chrisburns-

Did your Gemini Northwest DC-10 arrive yet? Hows the silver color compared to Dragon Wings Northwest nc aircraft?

Comment

Originally posted by nwaA330
            chrisburns-

Did your Gemini Northwest DC-10 arrive yet? Hows the silver color compared to Dragon Wings Northwest nc aircraft?
            No it didnt come, the damn distributer ran out of them, looking elsewhere

Comment

I may need to join their club so I can get my hands on the World DC-10 in the old livery.

Comment

I have the NW 10 and all I can say is it looks great. Only problem is the engine pylons...but highly recomended.

Comment

Working...
                X