Finished Pan Am 727 1:144

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished Pan Am 727 1:144

Here is my completed model kit of a Pan Am 727-200 in 1:144 by Minicraft.

Since I got this in the states and being a 727 with Pan Am I thought "there is no way I am going to screw this one up" but as usual I did anyway

Here it is:

Engines #1 & #3 are upside down....

Comment

Yep, that's why I'm probably not going to buy Minicraft very often. Their instructions tell you to assemble and paint things differently to how they should be. If I put the engines on the other way (the right way) they stick out too far I might have to put it under the knife...

Comment

Well the real 727 engines did stick out quite a bit, I have a couple of the Minicraft 737's and am currently working on the NW 757 New Colors they just came out with, unfortunately i had to modify the fuse color because the two colors used to creat NW pearlescent are hard to find, but at work we also have a Pan Am 727.

Comment

Off Topic :
          Just browsed in your website thanks for the link and the valuable information
          Alain
          Thanks for visiting
          *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
          *JetPhotos*
          Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
            Off Topic :
            Just browsed in your website thanks for the link and the valuable information
            Alain
            Cheers

Comment

great job. Minicraft just never work out for me. I've tried a USair 734, American 757, Bonanza, Piper Cherokie, and TWA L1049 but all of them got messed up in the end, i suck with those
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

i did that on an AA MD80 once i got them upside lol i was wondering why it looked so weird. till i realized. it looks really good minus the engines i gotta start building again.

Alex
                Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Working...
                X