Herpa 1/500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
    That's why for 1/400 or bigger I would never buy Herpa (ok, unless it is a Delta plane ). But for 1/500 Herpa offers the best quality for the best price, compared to Starjets.

-Colin
    But overall the Herpa 1/500 or 1/400 doesnt compare to Dragon, gemini and others 1/400 as far as quality as a whole area.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
      But overall the Herpa 1/500 or 1/400 doesnt compare to Dragon, gemini and others 1/400 as far as quality as a whole area.
      Of course not, but that's why it is considerably and better affordable.

-Colin

Comment

I am 15 and already have 100+planes. Started collecting about 3 years ago

Comment

Ive been collecting herpa, Gemini and Star jets for about 5 years but initially i only used to get the herpa but the quality has recently gone down.
          so i much prefer gemini now. Their DC10s and Tristars a great!!

Squeaky
          "It's a gift...and a curse" (Adrian Monk)

Next Flights:-
          EMA-PRG Easyjet
          PRG-EMA Easyjet

Comment

I used to be a pretty big collector. I had around 300 models (mix of 1/400 and 1/500 scale). I sold off a lot of them..now I am down to about 100 models which are a mix of 1/400 and 1/500.

I still have a few I would like to sell off.
            matthew

Comment

Im 15 and I already have about 90 planes and getting my airport rdy for a $500 expansion project to house the Skyteam!

Comment

I have mabey 7 or 8 1/500 herpa models. I'm more of a 1/400 guy now. But I also have almost 300 1/600 models from when i was younger.
                sigpic
                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
                X