My Airport Models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Airport Models

Hey guys, I made an airport with some plane models. here are some pics, hope they work and u can see them.

American Airlines Terminal facing the East Side.

American Airlines Terminal Facing the West/Inside. You can see a rare TWA 763

Here is the Delta Terminal with some MD-11's and a 777 and some 732's.

Now, here is the Southwest Terminal.

In this one, I call the "A Concourse" this houses the "other" airlines that have only a few flights to the selected hubs of their choice, in this, you will see a NWA 753, CO 752, UAL 752, JetBlue A320, AWA A319 and an ATA 738. There is a F9 733 but it isnt shown here.

Now, the airport has a whole!

Hope you enjoyed them! The "Airport" is made out of cardboard boxes, and the "floor" is simply wood, and the stuff is all paint, and the Models are all 1:400. I spent about 500 or so dollars on the paint and material used to buy all this plus the models as well.

Alex
    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL
    I spent about 500 or so dollars on the paint and material used to buy all this plus the models as well.
    500 Dollars Nice airport though, You should have just gone out and bought one of those airports......Dunno if they sell them over there but they do at MAN

Comment

Were are the air bridges BTW

Comment

Which airport inspired you ?

Alain
        Thanks for visiting
        *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
        *JetPhotos*
        Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
          Were are the air bridges BTW
          Duh, they are invisible!

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
            Which airport inspired you ?

Alain
            It looks a lot like SEA.
            THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
            Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
            George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
              It looks a lot like SEA.

Wheres the south and north sattelite? lol
              UNITED-You're not just flying, you're flying the friendly skies.

Comment

You need to re-spray that TWA bird, and paint those Dl MD-11's into World colors.

j/k

Nice setup. My airports never reached that type of organization.

Comment

You should get on your snow clearing crews to get over to the AA terminal.
                My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

hey folks

thanks for the comments, i wasnt thinking of a certain airport but i tried to model it after MDW. Airline service i just chosed my favorite airlines and put them there.
                  Alex
                  Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

that's how you know you've reached the gate...when the plane's nose hits the terminal...it's now safe to remove your seat belt.

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
                    It looks a lot like SEA.
                    must be thinking of a different SEA.
                    unless of course you're referring to its "under construction" appearance or how 60s/70s architecture doesn't mix with that of the 2000s. that's the SEA i'm familiar with.
                    www.airplanegeek.com

I'm looking for anything and everything Air 21 related

Comment

dats pretty tite. Great airport.
                      sigpic
                      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Interesting, but no words

Don't get high on aluminum
                        FLY COPA AIRLINES - Beauty that Graces the Skies of Latin America, Youngest Fleet in Latin America
                        Convenience from "Hub of the Americas" at Tocumen International Airport.

Comment

Originally posted by airplanegeek
                          must be thinking of a different SEA.
                          unless of course you're referring to its "under construction" appearance or how 60s/70s architecture doesn't mix with that of the 2000s. that's the SEA i'm familiar with.
                          If you lived in Seattle, you would know why they can't do everything. The liberal government up here just keeps creating taxes for these civil projects. They have been doing something do that damn airport as long as I have been alive (15+ years). Be it the 3rd Runway, the new terminials, remodeling the old ones, new parking garages, new roads, new tower, light rail station (which is never happening it would seem) etc.
                          These people running the show allways come up with some new project, spend a bunch of tax money and nothing gets done. The 3rd Runway has been going on god knows how long. The expansion of the Monorails keeps costing more and more and gets delayed every month. They haven't laid a track for light rail. They want a new tunnel thru the Seattle waterfront. The list goes on. Seattle is regoddamndiculous.

That is enough ranting for one sitting.
                          THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                          Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                          George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Nice model there

Comment

• Working...
                              X