X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATrude777
    replied
    Originally posted by Islip WN is the best
    nice airport alex! Love the WN terminal!
    Thanks Joe.!

I still need to buy two more WN plane Models and some more DL planes then I will be all set. Talk to ya later.

Alex

Leave a comment:

• Islip WN is the best
    replied
    nice airport alex! Love the WN terminal!

Leave a comment:

• c0ex
    replied
    Nice setup

Leave a comment:

• wannabepilot777
    replied
    Originally posted by airplanegeek
    i did for 17 years and flew in/out of SEA often, sometimes weekly. i know exactly what you mean...rant about SEA all you want. they just need to scrap that airport and build elsewhere.
    Um, There is a push for a new terminal to be built in Renton. But, as you know, like all other civic programs that make good sense in Seattle, it won't get the funding needed because the liberals are too busy with Art Museums, Monorails, waterfront tunnels and light rail systems (all of which are non-existant in physical form, yet are all greatly over-budget).
    I happen to Love SEA, but I wish they would just get this crap overwith and remodel the whole thing NOW, not over the next 30 years. It just pisses me off and if it werent such a pretty city and I went underage, I would leave. I hate how people do things here.

Leave a comment:

• airplanegeek
    replied
    Originally posted by wannabepilot777
    If you lived in Seattle, you would know...
    i did for 17 years and flew in/out of SEA often, sometimes weekly. i know exactly what you mean...rant about SEA all you want. they just need to scrap that airport and build elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• ATrude777
    replied
    thanks for the comments i love the airprot and models im proud of it, not to geeky to get a girlfriend is it?
    Alex

Leave a comment:

• kcmh
    replied
    Nice model there

Leave a comment:

• wannabepilot777
    replied
    Originally posted by airplanegeek
    must be thinking of a different SEA.
    unless of course you're referring to its "under construction" appearance or how 60s/70s architecture doesn't mix with that of the 2000s. that's the SEA i'm familiar with.
    If you lived in Seattle, you would know why they can't do everything. The liberal government up here just keeps creating taxes for these civil projects. They have been doing something do that damn airport as long as I have been alive (15+ years). Be it the 3rd Runway, the new terminials, remodeling the old ones, new parking garages, new roads, new tower, light rail station (which is never happening it would seem) etc.
    These people running the show allways come up with some new project, spend a bunch of tax money and nothing gets done. The 3rd Runway has been going on god knows how long. The expansion of the Monorails keeps costing more and more and gets delayed every month. They haven't laid a track for light rail. They want a new tunnel thru the Seattle waterfront. The list goes on. Seattle is regoddamndiculous.

That is enough ranting for one sitting.

Leave a comment:

• COPA737Lover
    replied
    Interesting, but no words

Don't get high on aluminum

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    dats pretty tite. Great airport.

Leave a comment:

• airplanegeek
    replied
    that's how you know you've reached the gate...when the plane's nose hits the terminal...it's now safe to remove your seat belt.

It looks a lot like SEA.
    must be thinking of a different SEA.
    unless of course you're referring to its "under construction" appearance or how 60s/70s architecture doesn't mix with that of the 2000s. that's the SEA i'm familiar with.

Leave a comment:

• ATrude777
    replied
    hey folks

thanks for the comments, i wasnt thinking of a certain airport but i tried to model it after MDW. Airline service i just chosed my favorite airlines and put them there.
    Alex

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    You should get on your snow clearing crews to get over to the AA terminal.

Leave a comment:

• Greg
    replied
    You need to re-spray that TWA bird, and paint those Dl MD-11's into World colors.

j/k

Nice setup. My airports never reached that type of organization.

Leave a comment:

• FrontierFlyer
    replied
    It looks a lot like SEA.

Wheres the south and north sattelite? lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X