Any works in progress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any works in progress?

Hey all just seeing if anyone else has any model kits in progress, i got one, 1/144 A380-800

If you have any SHOW us them!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...n/DSC00822.jpg <-- got her less than 2 hours ago, so i haven't started yet I'm hoping to get an A380 soon... oh yeah

Comment

Yeah, i have 4 of the mini craft 777's to do UA NOC, DL NC, CO, and Eastern

Comment

Great model...who made the kit ? the manufactoro that is
        and same goes to you jan
        chris ..where's the model? oh ..sorry i got distracted by the HUGE laptop mouse that you have
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

i have a VS 744 that i got at least 5 years ago that i haven't finished.
          started on a B-17 in December, but didn't really touch it after a couple of times.
          there's also an AA 733 in my room that's still not out of the box.

Comment

side note: is accurized even a word? dictionary.com says no

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN
              Great model...who made the kit ? the manufactoro that is
              and same goes to you jan
              I think they're called MiniCraft... it says "Minicraft model kits" in the corner anyway

Originally posted by screaming_emu
              side note: is accurized even a word? dictionary.com says no
              .... uh... actually
              http://www.explore-weapons.com/weapons/A/Accurize.html

Accurizing is the process of improving the accuracy of a firearm. The goal of accurizing is consistency. If every part of the process of firing can be made as consistent as possible, then the bullet should strike the target as close as possible to the same place every time. Since most modern firearms are mass produced, and since mass production and interchangeable parts all have some allowance for error, most firearms can gain significant accuracy with some additional work.

My poor 772 has now been reduced to a firearm :/

Comment

the A380 kit is made by Revell.

Comment

I can now join Chris after my dad bought me a new toy

Comment

have the exact A380 model..bought few months ago...havent had much time to build it though...will post pics when i get more into it
                    Nikon D70
                    AF-S DX Zoom Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G IF-ED
                    AF Micro Nikkor 105mm f/2.8D
                    AF Zoom Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6D-ED
                    AF Zoom Nikkor 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6D-ED VR
                    My istock portfolio

Comment

Originally posted by scotty50
                      have the exact A380 model..bought few months ago...havent had much time to build it though...will post pics when i get more into it
                      I haven't started either My dad brought it home around 5 hours ago He saw the Emirates version too (also by revell)- he thought it was a fake airline made ue up by revell for the model only

I like the Airbus livery better though

EDIT: Oh, I forgot... am I the only one who thinks MiniCraft's (at least the 772 SIA 50 yr anniversary thing) is... well, BAD? I mean the system to attach the wings to the body sucks and both my dad and I have had IMMENSE problems painting it... whether it's the painting or the model, I don't know, but it's been a bit too much work... can't wait till it's done

Comment

Working...
                      X