Sky Marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky Marks

hey, i just bought a sky marks AC A345, at 1/200 scale, also my first model. Any one else collect this models, i think there great and at only 29.95 for this one you cant go wrong for 1/200 scale
    yes it plastic, but you only know that when you touch it

I don't think any of the real A345's are in the new colours yet though

Comment

SkyMarks are a very good product, but I prefer my more detailed 1/400 scale airliners over them. I have the AC 343 in NC, and its good looking.

Comment

I also bought my first skymark models a couple days ago. I got the Air Canada A330-300 new colours 1/200 scale and a Virgin Atlantic A340-600 in 1/200. They are stunning models! I am in love with the Virgin!
        matthew

Comment

Not a bad model at all, but if I were you, i wouldv'e spent the extra 5 bucks for a Hogan Wings a/c. I have two Flight Miniatures and 1 Hogan wing, and its like comparing apples to oranges! Hogan has optional landing gear, hand painted fuse., and rotating blade in the engines. Much better product than all the rest! It has a lot of weight to it also.
          Night,

Comment

Wow pretty nice jet you got there, but im gonna stay with 1:500 Herpa Wings and StarJets

Comment

Working...
            X