Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash 8 Models

Hi,

I don't usually post in these bits of the forums but I have a question for the "experts"

I've been looking for a model of a Dash 8 for some time now. I can't seem to find one, particularly a BA one. Can anyone help here?

I've also been asked by one of the ladies in our Technical Library if I know where I can get one, so now I really have to find one!

BTW, I don't want to be paying an arm and a leg !

Andy

What scale are you looking for? Herpa has a couple 1:500 and there's also some 1:250(or 200?) from other manufacturers.

I've been hoping for some 1:400 Dash8 action for a long time now.

I'd LOVE a set of Air Canada Jazz Dash8's in all four colours + Jazz in AC colours + AC.

Not to mention a US Airways Dash8. I think they look pretty slick in those colours.

Wings900.com has a database with models listed, you can see the Dash8's here.

Comment

Thanks Genessee,

Couldn't find a BACX one there, so I might have to settle for a different user. But I'll keep searching for a while.

Thanks again for your help

Andy

Comment

Check around some local shops, some will do custom paint schemes for you.

Comment

Here at the office (Air Cda System Operations Control) we have an Air Ontario Dash 8 with the green tail. I think it came from the shop on Carlingview Dr in YYZ.

Comment

Cool, I've seen one of those too I think. There's also a spiffy looking Georgian 1900D. I don't have much space for the larger models though now. I'll just have to wait for someone to do a 1:400. *checks watch and taps foot*

Comment

I have the following in 1:500
              Us Airways Express
              Horizon Airlines(AS express airline for those who dont kno)

Comment

I've seen those 1:500 ones around, they are quite nice. Too bad they aren't 1:400.

Comment

Working...
                X