Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expected Release: 09-20-2005 - Dragon Wings MAS B747-400 1:400 Scale (Hibiscus)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by OY-KBN
    The hell with the Team canada logo. I'd say that chinese letters loks good on its fuselage... Maybe wrong wording on the box ?
    I have no idea, the box is the same as the one in the entry there, with the team canada logo.

    But, I like the chinese on it. I'd just like to have the other one as well

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Genessee
      I have no idea, the box is the same as the one in the entry there, with the team canada logo.

      But, I like the chinese on it. I'd just like to have the other one as well
      Its that aeroclassics? if it is..

      Maybe they have this wish-boxes? You order a model. but you get a wrong one and still ended up with the one you wished after..

      Now go wish after the real team canada logo model
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

      Comment


      • #18
        It's a DragonWings model. I looked in about five other boxes in the shop a while back looking to see if there was one with the other logo and no text, but they all had the chinese. Oh well, it'll show up one day.

        Edit; This is the most action the model forum has seen in sometime..

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Genessee
          It's a DragonWings model. I looked in about five other boxes in the shop a while back looking to see if there was one with the other logo and no text, but they all had the chinese. Oh well, it'll show up one day.
          I wish you luck for it the model to show up ..
          Edit; This is the most action the model forum has seen in sometime..
          Yeah its quite funny.. The MAS HIBISCUS thread totally got hijacked..
          Inactive from May 1 2009.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by OY-KBN
            I wish you luck for it the model to show up ..
            Yeah, I think I'll need it. On the bright side, Dragon models aren't too limited, not like AC or BB are anyway. So you never know.

            Yeah its quite funny.. The MAS HIBISCUS thread totally got hijacked..
            Certainly did...pWnt! I'm really wanting the new MAS livery. I'd like to check out this one from Dragon though. If this one is pretty accurate, and they come out with the 777 before Phoenix then I'd go with it for sure.

            I'm not a BIG fan of the plastic wings so I'm hoping Pheonix does it, but when they're on a shelf behind glass, you'd never know. uh oh....Does Phoenix have a 777-200 mould? *runs to look* hew! Yes they do! Was scared there for a second.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Genessee
              Yeah, I think I'll need it. On the bright side, Dragon models aren't too limited, not like AC or BB are anyway. So you never know.

              Certainly did...pWnt! I'm really wanting the new MAS livery. I'd like to check out this one from Dragon though. If this one is pretty accurate, and they come out with the 777 before Phoenix then I'd go with it for sure.

              I'm not a BIG fan of the plastic wings so I'm hoping Pheonix does it, but when they're on a shelf behind glass, you'd never know. uh oh....Does Phoenix have a 777-200 mould? *runs to look* hew! Yes they do! Was scared there for a second.
              I just cant wait to get mine..

              Im not either (Big) fan of plastic wings but as long as they're behind a glass shelf, its okey...
              Inactive from May 1 2009.

              Comment


              • #22
                My biggest thing against plastic wings is if one should drop for whatever reason. They just seem more likely that they would break. Can't do much about hte gears though.. I messed up an NWA connie by dropping it. The nose gear snapped. Glueing it wasn't fun.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Genessee
                  My biggest thing against plastic wings is if one should drop for whatever reason. They just seem more likely that they would break. Can't do much about hte gears though.. I messed up an NWA connie by dropping it. The nose gear snapped. Glueing it wasn't fun.
                  I have the same problem but just with NWA 744 instead. I had that displayed this time at my desktop. and I was cleaning. didnt saw it behind my laptop. Guess I kinda pushed it over and dropped it two feet. Nose gears broken and I dont even bother to glue it. I guess this one becoming a Inflight model..
                  Inactive from May 1 2009.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    That is a plus about the Dragon models, you can put the doors on if you break a gear

                    The BAD part about that is the ugly stands they come with. Some JetX models have branded stands that are the same shape, but are a little nicer with the airline logo and aircraft type on it. Still, ugly plastic things!

                    Those chrome stands you can buy from Gemini are really nice. I picked up the Continental "In-Flight" model and it came with one. I was VERY happy to find that these stands also fit Aeroclassics and BigBird 747's (but not the 767s)

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Genessee

                      Those chrome stands you can buy from Gemini are really nice. I picked up the Continental "In-Flight" model and it came with one. I was VERY happy to find that these stands also fit Aeroclassics and BigBird 747's (but not the 767s)
                      Thats awesome man.. Your inflight models. It didnt come with gears noh?
                      The BAD part about that is the ugly stands they come with. Some JetX models have branded stands that are the same shape, but are a little nicer with the airline logo and aircraft type on it. Still, ugly plastic things!
                      I dont care about the stand at all. As long as the plane is detailed. I display 80% of my models *on the ground*

                      That is a plus about the Dragon models, you can put the doors on if you break a gear
                      I like that *feature* with Dragon. I think I have around three models with broken gears because I was uncareful with them but its great to bo able to close the doors.
                      Inactive from May 1 2009.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by OY-KBN
                        Thats awesome man.. Your inflight models. It didnt come with gears noh?
                        Thats what I thought at first. It seems they use the term for special editions of a model that are sold on the planes. Virgin Atlantic gets models in every once in a while, they usually change the registration and names on the models each time they order them. I think thats kinda cool of them. The CO 777 I have came in a different box (all blue with a large CO logo) and has a different registration than the standard Gemini CO 777. I may pick up that other CO 777 just to have a 'set' with different registrations.

                        [quote]I dont care about the stand at all. As long as the plane is detailed. I display 80% of my models *on the ground*[quote] I like them on the ground best too, but the stands are freeing up some much needed space I put all my Gemini MD-11's and DC-10's up on the stands. They look pretty good to my surprise.


                        I like that *feature* with Dragon. I think I have around three models with broken gears because I was uncareful with them but its great to bo able to close the doors.
                        Except when the doors dont match! [email protected](*)$*()!_$) I got an American MD-90, the fuse is white, and the belly silver.....the doors were white! arhj!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Genessee
                          I like them on the ground best too, but the stands are freeing up some much needed space I put all my Gemini MD-11's and DC-10's up on the stands. They look pretty good to my surprise.
                          well I display only my special aircrafts on base+stand. like Airbus A380 and Air force One, Cargolux , BA corgu tail livery. etc..
                          I might buy some more base+stands as Im in need of space. My glas shelf is getting crowded.
                          Except when the doors dont match! [email protected](*)$*()!_$) I got an American MD-90, the fuse is white, and the belly silver.....the doors were white! arhj!
                          Yeah. Doesnt look good. but *spectators* doesnt see under the aircraft. So That wouldnt be a big problem with me..
                          Inactive from May 1 2009.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X