Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herpa Lufthansa Airbus A380 1:400th scale

What do you think, Genesse ?
    I think the gears are way off. Its too long compared to the real nose gears.
    I guess no model aircraft manuf. can be perfect. But the weight is just great. NOT to light nor heavy...

Inactive from May 1 2009.

Is that sold on its own? I've only seen it as part of a set along with an A340 and a 747 in the Star Alliance colours.

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
      Is that sold on its own? I've only seen it as part of a set along with an A340 and a 747 in the Star Alliance colours.
      I bought it on its own.. I missed the 340 though.,,

Comment

Ah, maybe they were just released as a set then and sold either way.

Comment

Ah, maybe they were just released as a set then and sold either way.
          Yeah.. Do you have A380's in your collection ?

i'll be getting my hands on QAT380 ...

Comment

I don't have any yet. I'm thinking about starting to collect a few different aircraft in manufacturer liverys though. The Dragon A380 in the Airbus livery looks kinda nice. Too bad I won't be able to get any old Boeing house colours from the 70's/80's.

I'd like to get an Air France A380 for sure though, since it'll be coming to Canada.

Comment

I don't have any yet. I'm thinking about starting to collect a few different aircraft in manufacturer liverys though. The Dragon A380 in the Airbus livery looks kinda nice. Too bad I won't be able to get any old Boeing house colours from the 70's/80's.

I'd like to get an Air France A380 for sure though, since it'll be coming to Canada.
              Some are waiting for new liveries to appears on these beasts along with the introduction when the Real one is flying around.

But I just said.. Can we wait for that ? Thats next year dude .

The DW 380 looks awesome like you said.

Comment

Well you COULD wait for it, but it might be sold out

I probably pick up the Airbus one sooner than later, and the Air France one when ever it's released.

Comment

Well you COULD wait for it, but it might be sold out

I probably pick up the Airbus one sooner than later, and the Air France one when ever it's released.
                  Waiting sucks.. Im an impatient person

When is the AF released, Havent seen anywhere that they will make one ..

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN
                    Waiting sucks.. Im an impatient person

When is the AF released, Havent seen anywhere that they will make one ..
                    It DOES suck, I hate it

I haven't heard anything about an Air France one being make either. They MUST be making one though since they have them on order. Maybe they just haven't gotten to AF yet.

Comment

That is the worst 1:400 scale model I've ever seen. What the HELL did they do to the cockpit windows? And the nose shape/wing fairing is all wrong!
                      Trump is an idiot!
                      Vote Democrats!!

Comment

I hate it when a model looks half decent to me and then someone points out the obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
                          That is the worst 1:400 scale model I've ever seen. What the *BLING* did they do to the cockpit windows? And the nose shape/wing fairing is all wrong!
                          Oh you noticed thwindows ?
                          I hate it when a model looks half decent to me and then someone points out the obvious.
                          Preach it brotha.. Now I regret I bought this

This is a desktop model to be seen only from a feet away and not in close up like in that images.

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN
                            This is a desktop model to be seen only from a feet away and not in close up like in that images.
                            It's usually good enough. As long as it looks good in the cabinet. Though some models leave a little annoyance behind when it's one you REALLY want and there's an error you've never noticed, but after it gets pointed out it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Like the PanAm "Moscow Exress"

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
                              That is the worst 1:400 scale model I've ever seen. What the HELL did they do to the cockpit windows? And the nose shape/wing fairing is all wrong!
                              My thoughts exactally.
                              sigpic
                              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
                              X