No announcement yet.

WardAir 747-100/200 (w/Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww now those bring back some early memories for me, loved Wardair and their 747's, used to fly them from Canada to London UK a long time ago. Flew first class a few times in their 747's, usually the very first seat in the front of the plane.

Would love to get my hands on one of them as a model. Very nice genessee

Comment

Lets find out where Genessee lives and we'll storm his house and loot all his models

btw, I like the -100 more too

Comment

Ahhh The way Spawn and Slate talks about Wardair bringing some memories back. I realized now really that it was/ or happened even before I was born, I have never seen any photos on the two database . Jp and Anet, and is actually the first time I see models of them, or even the colours itself. I think the cheatlines looks great, no doubt.
        Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
        Lets find out where Genessee lives and we'll storm his house and loot all his models
        *Jumps over the sofa and heads directly over to the glass-shelf and yank it on to my shoulder, running away from the others*
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I see how it is....Maybe it's time to move up to one of those bolted down armored glass cases

Comment

On a sidenote my dad was buddies with Max Ward...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
              On a sidenote my dad was buddies with Max Ward...
              Does he own the rights to the name/logos/image of WardAir? I wonder how much Airlines get for the right to use them on models.

Comment

well I know that at one point he did own the name/logos/image of WardAir but I'm not sure if he sold them or not, and my dad hasnt talked to him lately so he doesnt know.

Comment

Gen, Look at this. Do you have this classic PAL without the Mabuhay sticker?

[photoid=224227]

Click on the image below, its on the ebay if you want it.

Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I don't have that one, I like it though. The shop I go to has both versions, with and with out the Mabuhay stuff.

It's a good looking livery, too bad about the "PP". I'll get it when it's on sale because everyone else is thinking the same thing, "too bad about the 'PP'"

Comment

Working...
                    X