Looking for 1:400 website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 1:400 website

Well as you read in the title I'm looking for a good website for 1:400 models, primarily for some gates, terminal, and ground accessories, thanks a lot

- do you think i could buy some 1:500 gates up with some 1:400 aircraft and you couldnt really tell the difference

Midwest Airlines - The Best Care In The Air

Originally posted by polishsausage248
    Well as you read in the title I'm looking for a good website for 1:400 models, primarily for some gates, terminal, and ground accessories, thanks a lot
    Click the direct GSE link - www.Jetcollector.com or www.eztoyz.com

Here they have some various GSE's Airport mats ..etc ..

Edit:
    - do you think i could buy some 1:500 gates up with some 1:400 aircraft and you couldnt really tell the difference
    Check this link.. Herpa Lufthansa Airbus A380 1:400th scale with 1:500 GSE

You tell me what you think.. it depends what you 're into .. I think the 1:500 fits okey with my A380..

Hope the links helps.
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

^that link appears to be dead...
      Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
      Forever New Frontiers

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
        ^that link appears to be dead...
        They should work. The jet sends me directly to the GSE part so does the EZTOYS and the last link (a380) works too.. Dont know your problem though.

It should work.

Can anyone confirm this ?

Edit:

Otherwise I got the links here:

Jetcollector:
        http://www.jetcollector.com/Merchant...tegory_Code=4A

Eztoyz:
        http://www.eztoyz.com/airport/

A380 with 1:500th GSE:
        http://www.jetphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27387

Comment

if u put 1:500 gates ,terminal, and ground accessories with 1:400 scale planes, would it look very bad size wise or is there not so big of a scale differnce between the 400 and 500?

Comment

if u put 1:500 gates ,terminal, and ground accessories with 1:400 scale planes, would it look very bad size wise or is there not so big of a scale differnce between the 400 and 500?
            There's some discussion about 500 scale GSE with 400 scale planes. Seems some GSE actually works quite well at 500 for the 400 planes.

airlinemuseum.com has some as well.

Comment

Why dont you just look for yourself at the link I gave at my first post.
              The a380.

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN
                Why dont you just look for yourself at the link I gave at my first post.
                The a380.
                o ok thanks, i think i must have missed that

Comment

o ok thanks, i think i must have missed that
                  No problem.
                  From jetcollector you can choose different airline GSE but take notice of the quantities, !

Comment

Are you looking for any scenery? There's a couple sets from Dragon Wings that also have scenes. The 'Tropical' one is all I can remember atm.

let us know how your GSE is if you get it. Seems the "400" scale stuff from AeroClassics/Bigbird is too big. The LH set seems a little large to the models in comparison to various pictures. On the plus side, the equipment is all LH branded, not generic stuff. 17 pieces, that was a pretty sweet deal.

Comment

Working...
                    X