Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show us your collection shelf (Part I)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Show us your collection shelf (Part I)

    Let me start right away.

    As you can see I don't have that many models like you guys have.
    But I have to let my dad build a bigger one if I need one for more models.
    Jesse Nielsen / Cimber Air F/A


    Offers Dreams and Experiences To People Around The World..



    If I'll Be Flying The Long Distance, ANA Would Be My First Choice....








  • #2
    Looks greeeeaaaat.
    Its nice too you're keeping them in line and apart from eachother. Mine's like they are touching its winglets. Now seeing yours makes me ashamed. (Putting myself on the wall of shame) Anyway pics will be uploaded tomorrow I guess !
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

    Comment


    • #3
      Gee I have maybe 1/10 of that

      Comment


      • #4
        heh well I have only 4 models!

        Midwest Airlines - The Best Care In The Air

        Comment


        • #5
          At least you have a shelf. I have mine standing "in the open air fighting the elements", namely: dust. I might post a coupla pics later on.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by polishsausage248
            heh well I have only 4 models!
            your not alone! -> if this is only about the tiny die-cast ones, if were talking about any kind of model, I've got about 12
            Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
            Forever New Frontiers

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JessNil
              Let me start right away.

              As you can see I don't have that many models like you guys have.
              But I have to let my dad build a bigger one if I need one for more models.
              Jesse, I sure hope you didn't displace your mom's expensive china plates for your models! They must be collecting dust somewhere

              As for me, I have one free plastic snap-on from JAL. The top has dense grey and white particles, but the bottom is white

              Comment


              • #8
                Jesse, I am jealous too, May I have your old shelf (Buy it ofcourse) in case you're getting a new one ? My models would look good in that thing. As they are collecting dust on top of my TV .Heheheh
                Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                As for me, I have one free plastic snap-on from JAL. The top has dense grey and white particles, but the bottom is white
                Yup .. Good ol Plastic, Must be because it is exposed to the *outside shelf temp* Whatever that means .. Lol
                Inactive from May 1 2009.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by OY-KBN
                  Yup .. Good ol Plastic, Must be because it is exposed to the *outside shelf temp* Whatever that means .. Lol
                  Just a note that it was from another era where the flight attendants walk down the aisles carrying baskets of cards and plastic models and each passenger takes whatever he/she wants. Those were the days

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X