Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AeroClassics CP Air 747's

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Crunk415balla
    Hmm you bring up a good point. I can see it now on a term paper: "Influential person of the century: Bob Sagget."
    it brings up many possible opportunities
    Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
    Forever New Frontiers

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Crunk415balla
      Hmm you bring up a good point. I can see it now on a term paper: "Influential person of the century: Bob Sagget."
      Come on Chasen, it's not that hard to pass. Just pre-program everything in your calculator and you're all set for any of my engineering exams


      By the way, I sold one of my obsolete textbook, which gave me enough cash to get the Expo86 model. Very nice

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
        By the way, I sold one of my obsolete textbook, which gave me enough cash to get the Expo86 model. Very nice
        You always knew those books would be good for something huh?

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
          Come on Chasen, it's not that hard to pass. Just pre-program everything in your calculator and you're all set for any of my engineering exams


          By the way, I sold one of my obsolete textbook, which gave me enough cash to get the Expo86 model. Very nice
          hahahahaha awesome!
          Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
          Forever New Frontiers

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
            By the way, I sold one of my obsolete textbook, which gave me enough cash to get the Expo86 model. Very nice
            HAHAHHAHAHA nice! Now if only there was someone who would buy Highschool textbooks...anyone here wanna take up biology?
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Crunk415balla
              HAHAHHAHAHA nice! Now if only there was someone who would buy Highschool textbooks...anyone here wanna take up biology?
              hahahahahahaha, you interested in taking some of my math textbooks?
              Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
              Forever New Frontiers

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by [email protected]
                hahahahahahaha, you interested in taking some of my math textbooks?
                Sure, you can never have enough door-stops and firewood.
                sigpic
                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

                Comment


                • #38
                  Here they are by Big Bird http://www.aviationmegastore.com/?sh...=149&art=59481

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by LUNN
                    The BigBird ones are 1:500, not 1:400 as stated on that site. The BigBird boxes are also much nicer than the AeroClassics ones

                    It seems BB has left the 1:400 stuff to AC, and will produce 1:500 models that AC is doing in 1:400.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I dont understand the scale bit is 1:500 bigger than 1:400, and how big is 1:200?

                      Anyways the link lists them as 1:400 is that incorrect info?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by LUNN
                        I dont understand the scale bit is 1:500 bigger than 1:400, and how big is 1:200?
                        1:500 is smaller than 1:400. Think of the actual aircraft as being 1:1 size. Reduce it by half, and you have 1:2. Bigger the second number is, the smaller it gets.

                        Anyways the link lists them as 1:400 is that incorrect info?
                        I'm pretty sure it is incorrect. If they are new, BB relased all of the AeroClassics ones (except Empress of Italy) in 1:500. BB Also did the last AC Air Canada 747s in 1:500.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                          Sure, you can never have enough door-stops and firewood.
                          nope
                          Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
                          Forever New Frontiers

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X