No announcement yet.

AeroClassics CP Air 747's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With a mere 72 pieces made avialable, expect FCRA to outrightly slip to Auctions in no-time !
    Alain
    Thanks for visiting
    *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
    *JetPhotos*
    Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
      With a mere 72 pieces made avialable, expect FCRA to outrightly slip to Auctions in no-time !
      Yeah, I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to get one. I've got it on order though so I'll cross my fingers.

I'm hoping these will come with some GSE. The Lufthansa/Condor 5 set came with 17 pieces of LH branded GSE. Some orange CP Air trucks would be rather nice.

Comment

And here they are...

Beautiful models. AeroClassics did a great job as usual one these.

Empress of Asia and Empress of Australia:

Empress of Canada:

Empress of Italy and Empress of Japan:

Comment

Those are some sharp lookin models, how many models in your entire collection Genessee?

Comment

Yes, it looks like AeroClassics did a great job! I wouldn't buy the set of 5, but I'd definatly buy 1 of them if they're avalible seperate!
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by YYZPICS
              Those are some sharp lookin models, how many models in your entire collection Genessee?
              Around 112...For now

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
              Yes, it looks like AeroClassics did a great job! I wouldn't buy the set of 5, but I'd definatly buy 1 of them if they're avalible seperate!
              Yeah, unless you have some kind of connection to it, it'd be a little crazy to get them all You can buy them all separate except "Empress of Italy".

Comment

Brandon, I told you to WARN be before I wandered ontyo this! now I'm going to have to go buy Empress Of Canada somehow.....

on a sidenote, I envy you sooooooo much

Comment

I've been waiting for this to come out during the Boxing Week +Extended Sale. It did, but unfortunately I had no time today, and I'll be preparing to move back to univerisity tomorrow. Too bad I can't save those $4 but that won't stop me from getting Empress of Canada That's really the only one I want for the past month or so.

Now, I will look for some good Wardair stuff and even older Air Canada and CP stuff

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                    Now, I will look for some good Wardair stuff and even older Air Canada and CP stuff
                    Funny you mention that, I was at a local hobby shop in Minneapolis a few hours ago returning a Hogan model I bought with missing parts, and I don't know why, but a Dragon Wardair 747 was on the discount shelf for $17.99 and a Dragon Air Canada 747(OOC) for $19.99! But with my usual luck, I didn't have my wallet as I was just making a return. The day before all the discount shelf had was out-dated herpa models, had I known there would actually be something worthwile there...oh well.
                    sigpic

Comment

Funny you mention that, I was at a local hobby shop in Minneapolis a few hours ago returning a Hogan model I bought with missing parts, and I don't know why, but a Dragon Wardair 747 was on the discount shelf for $17.99 and a Dragon Air Canada 747(OOC) for $19.99! But with my usual luck, I didn't have my wallet as I was just making a return. The day before all the discount shelf had was out-dated herpa models, had I known there would actually be something worthwile there...oh well.
                      Good thing I don't have any money as a student. This means I must force patience unto myself to wait for these sales before making a big move

Comment

Good thing I don't have any money as a student. This means I must force patience unto myself to wait for these sales before making a big move
                        Or, you could practice patience by getting into a car and driving for hours down to MSP to pick up the models before someone else does.
                        sigpic

Comment

Or, you could practice patience by getting into a car and driving for hours down to MSP to pick up the models before someone else does.
                          Great idea!
                          Now here's the deal: I drive down the MSP, and you will take my classes when the Winter semester starts

Comment

Great idea!
                            Now here's the deal: I drive down the MSP, and you will take my classes when the Winter semester starts
                            On second thought, you're origional plan of waiting until you get some more money was a good idea.
                            sigpic

Comment

On second thought, you're origional plan of waiting until you get some more money was a good idea.
                              He didn't say you had to pass them. This COULD be fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                                He didn't say you had to pass them. This COULD be fun!
                                Hmm you bring up a good point. I can see it now on a term paper: "Influential person of the century: Bob Sagget."
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X