Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I WON! As promised pic of Aeroclassics Varig 744

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I WON! As promised pic of Aeroclassics Varig 744

    Here it is, as promised, the picture of the model that I won!


  • #2
    damn thats a nice model!
    again, congrats!
    Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
    Forever New Frontiers

    Comment


    • #3
      Very nice model, even nicer when it's free though

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks alot Chris.. It does indeed look even nicer than I have expected..

        Thats a nice model....
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah I am very pleased with it, and the Big Bird models that I recieved

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by chrisburns
            Yeah I am very pleased with it, and the Big Bird models that I recieved
            What big bird models did you get? The Varig 744 looks great!
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

            Comment


            • #7
              Now that is good quality and detailedness for a model plane. Looks sweet.

              Comment


              • #8
                That looks great

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nice prize. Congrats.
                  Alain
                  Thanks for visiting
                  *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                  *JetPhotos*
                  Airliners*Pbase.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    That would be beautiful (not that it isn't already :P) with a polished metal belly.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                      What big bird models did you get? The Varig 744 looks great!

                      For big bird I got Continental 747-100 in the current colors, and NWA 742 Polished cargo. The wing tip antennae was broke off on one side though, so we will see what happens with that. But the big bird include the antennae in actual metal unlike Gemini.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thats a neaaaaaaaaaat model!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by chrisburns
                          For big bird I got Continental 747-100 in the current colors, and NWA 742 Polished cargo. The wing tip antennae was broke off on one side though, so we will see what happens with that. But the big bird include the antennae in actual metal unlike Gemini.
                          Sounds good, wow I never win anything
                          sigpic
                          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I won a game of Connect 4 the other day

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sam Hampson
                              I won a game of Connect 4 the other day
                              sigpic
                              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X