Comment

Originally posted by Sam Hampson
        I won a game of Connect 4 the other day
        congrats on finally winning something Sam

now, I need to work on winning the lottery

Comment

I'd still rarther have the 744 tho!
          Oh c'mon, the 744 can be bought. Winning a game of Connect 4 requires skills, its a pretty hardcore game really. People in down town SF are getting stabbed all the time over connect 4 games. Just the other day there was a 3 person homocide in Oakland over a connect 4 game at a Burger King. You don't know how lucky you are Sam.
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
            Oh c'mon, the 744 can be bought. Winning a game of Connect 4 requires skills, its a pretty hardcore game really. People in down town SF are getting stabbed all the time over connect 4 games. Just the other day there was a 3 person homocide in Oakland over a connect 4 game at a Burger King. You don't know how lucky you are Sam.
            Yup im very lucky! I always play it on my computer now the amount of times i've been punched and hit playing this leathal game is terrible!

Comment

Yup im very lucky! I always play it on my computer now the amount of times i've been punched and hit playing this leathal game is terrible!
              LOL

Comment

Thats the poser Connect4 set! Real gangstahs go with the red and blue checkers! *flashes hand sign to show his gangstahitivity*

Comment

Its about time they put a warning label on that thing. But ya, as said before, thats the game for lil' gangstas. The real version comes with 3 switch blades and an aluminum collectible bat.
                  sigpic

Comment

I got mugged for the bat as I left the store

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                      I got mugged for the bat as I left the store
                      Oh that was you?! Sorry. I'll give you one of mine. Connect 4 really brings out the thug in all of us.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                        Oh that was you?! Sorry. I'll give you one of mine. Connect 4 really brings out the thug in all of us.
                        Sometimes I think the whole Connect4 thing as gone too far. We're out there maiming and killing eachother over coloured checkers. Maybe things would be better if we'd just sit down and have a nice game of chess or checkers in the park...

Then I remember the rush I got that day in kindergarden when I got my first ever Connect4 victory and smacked the kid around afterwards to prove I won. I didn't know the word "B!ITCH", or what a "CAP" was at that time, but if I had.........

C4-4-LIFE B!TCH!

Comment

Then I remember the rush I got that day in kindergarden when I got my first ever Connect4 victory and smacked the kid around afterwards to prove I won.
                          Ya, good times. I remember my first time when I beat a kid in the park at connect 4. He's still burried near Vegas somewhere, I don't think they found him yet.
                          sigpic

Comment

Nice picture Crunk.

Comment

Nice picture Crunk.
                              That fight went on for hours, the cops have stopped responding to Connect 4 Calls. Its not worth being shot to try to break up a game of connect 4. They tried the S.W.A.T. teams and the F.B.I. but they're powerless. The fights continue until almost everyones dead or unconcious, and the victor has connected 4.
                              sigpic

Comment

Lethal game as i said...
                                And you get to Monopaly You don't even want to go there!

Comment

Working...
                                X