Dragon Warbirds 1:72

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Warbirds 1:72

I've been looking at these models for a little while now. They look very good, but their a little too big for me...After shuffling stuff around and getting a new shelf, I've decided to get a couple of these models for that new shelf. Now my middle shelf will feature military aircraft in 1:72

Very nice models! (please forgive the blur, i was doing the pictures quickly)

damn those are impressive! how much are they?

Comment

Those are some sharp models, something to add to my christmas list .

Comment

The models range from $30 to $50, depending on what you get (ww2 fighters are the cheapest, these were more)

They're very nice. The paint jobs are amazing, there's even a weathering/wear effect on some of the models. Lot's of detail in them. The wings on the F-14 swing. On other models, rudders/ailerons move, props spin, etc.

The construction is also pretty solid. These models are all metal, no plastic. I accidently knocked the Hornet off the table I was putting it together on and nothing broke *phew!*

Great value for $50.

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
          The models range from $30 to $50, depending on what you get (ww2 fighters are the cheapest, these were more)

They're very nice. The paint jobs are amazing, there's even a weathering/wear effect on some of the models. Lot's of detail in them. The wings on the F-14 swing. On other models, rudders/ailerons move, props spin, etc.

The construction is also pretty solid. These models are all metal, no plastic. I accidently knocked the Hornet off the table I was putting it together on and nothing broke *phew!*

Great value for $50.
          neato, maybe I'l throw a couple WW2 models onto my christmas list

Comment

The WW2 stuff is very nice, the P-51's and Zero's were my favourites.

Comment

Great models, I understand you in buying not only the squadron leader's mount but the wingman as well.
              Alain
              Thanks for visiting
              *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
              *JetPhotos*
              Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
                Great models, I understand you in buying not only the squadron leader's mount but the wingman as well.
                I like to have sets...It seems incomplete other wise

I'm thinking about getting some heavily frostted glass and putting halogen lamps under it to get a nice glow under these larger models. Should look quite nice.

Comment

^Logic, should I would not focus on aircrafts I flew, I would also surely collect this way.
                  Alain
                  Thanks for visiting
                  *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                  *JetPhotos*
                  Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
                    ^Logic, should I would not focus on aircrafts I flew, I would also surely collect this way.
                    I try to do that, aircraft and airlines I've delt with in the past, or ones that serve local airports (Including their various types -- Love the BA 727s)

These models were good to break up the 105 1:400 airliner models. It's hard to pick a favourite among them all, but these two are close to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                      The WW2 stuff is very nice, the P-51's and Zero's were my favourites.
                      P-51

well, one more item on next years christmas list

Comment

There great models!

Comment

Thats a nice jolly rodgers turkey.

Comment

Working...
                          X