Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EC-135C Airborne Command Post - need help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EC-135C Airborne Command Post - need help!!!

Hi guys. A week ago I got this model on my b-day from my friend. She said it's pretty old and will be hard to build. So I decided to build it as fast as possible and as detailed as possible to show her that nothing is hard for me
    Anyway, it's
    EC-135C "Looking Glass" Airborne Command Post in US Air Force colors in 1:72 scale by "Wings".
    The problem is that I decided to build it with opened cargo doors and my question is: can I get a small cargo containers somewhere to put inside it or do I have to "make" them by my own? Also it has a very nice cabine and cockpit so does anybody know if it is possible to make the cabine more visible that just through the cockpit window??

These plane IIRC were flying command centers to direct a counter attack if the commeys blew up the forces on the ground so the inside would be full of computers and comm. equipment. So they wouldnt put freight in it. I'd just build it with the door closed

Comment

yeah, I'd build it with the door closed. about the cockpit/cabin, theres not much you can do except make sure that you dont marr the windows with glue. btw, Testors makes some glue for attaching clear plastic pieces to the rest of the body, but I forget what its called.

HTH
      Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
      Forever New Frontiers

Comment

I think its just "testors clear parts cement". Actually, I know it is. I'm lookin at one right now.

Comment

Originally posted by seventwo
          I think its just "testors clear parts cement". Actually, I know it is. I'm lookin at one right now.
          lol, yeah, I just found a bottle of the stuff under a 1:48th DH Mosquito I'm working on
          Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
          Forever New Frontiers

Comment

Working...
          X