Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BigBird PanAm 747-200

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Genessee
    The real hardcore PanAm collectors will own this:

    Clipper Pride of the Sea, 7 produced in total...$400USD! http://www.airplanereplicas.com/inde...&productId=538
    What is special about this one? Why did they make it so rare (other than an excuse to jack up the price ) ?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
      What is special about this one? Why did they make it so rare (other than an excuse to jack up the price ) ?

      I believe it was the very first 747 ever delivered, as she was named at the end of her service.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by slate
        I believe it was the very first 747 ever delivered, as she was named at the end of her service.
        Really? Haha, and I don't have a clue

        Comment


        • #19
          Superb quality, do they have them in billboard scheme, whats the price?.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by LUNN
            Superb quality, do they have them in billboard scheme, whats the price?.
            Eventually there will be more billboard models. Theres a few that come out -- PAMC, Dragon, Bluebox. I'd stick witht he ones based on the BigBird/Aeroclassics stuff though.

            Bluebox seem to make some pretty bad models. You know it's bad when even I can spot the errors right away

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Genessee
              The real hardcore PanAm collectors will own this:

              Clipper Pride of the Sea, 7 produced in total...$400USD! http://www.airplanereplicas.com/inde...&productId=538
              holy crap, thats one expansice hunk of metal.
              Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
              Forever New Frontiers

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by [email protected]
                holy crap, thats one expansice hunk of metal.
                Can you believe it's STILL in stock?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Genessee
                  Can you believe it's STILL in stock?
                  yeah, actually I can
                  Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
                  Forever New Frontiers

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    If thats 1:400 scale then they are crazy for asking the price, Dragonwings sold theirs for a measley 30 dollars or less.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X