Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Genessee
    The real hardcore PanAm collectors will own this:

Clipper Pride of the Sea, 7 produced in total...$400USD! http://www.airplanereplicas.com/inde...&productId=538
    What is special about this one? Why did they make it so rare (other than an excuse to jack up the price ) ?

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
      What is special about this one? Why did they make it so rare (other than an excuse to jack up the price ) ?

I believe it was the very first 747 ever delivered, as she was named at the end of her service.

Comment

Originally posted by slate
        I believe it was the very first 747 ever delivered, as she was named at the end of her service.
        Really? Haha, and I don't have a clue

Comment

Superb quality, do they have them in billboard scheme, whats the price?.

Comment

Originally posted by LUNN
            Superb quality, do they have them in billboard scheme, whats the price?.
            Eventually there will be more billboard models. Theres a few that come out -- PAMC, Dragon, Bluebox. I'd stick witht he ones based on the BigBird/Aeroclassics stuff though.

Bluebox seem to make some pretty bad models. You know it's bad when even I can spot the errors right away

Comment

The real hardcore PanAm collectors will own this:

Clipper Pride of the Sea, 7 produced in total...$400USD! http://www.airplanereplicas.com/inde...&productId=538
              holy crap, thats one expansice hunk of metal.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                holy crap, thats one expansice hunk of metal.
                Can you believe it's STILL in stock?

Comment

Can you believe it's STILL in stock?
                  yeah, actually I can

Comment

If thats 1:400 scale then they are crazy for asking the price, Dragonwings sold theirs for a measley 30 dollars or less.

Comment

Working...
                    X