British Midland Fokker F100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Midland Fokker F100

Does anyone know where I can lay my hands on a plastic British Midland Fokker F100 model in the old livery?

My Gran used to fly every summer from MME - JER and she would always get me one of these models, sadly though, over the years, they've been either damaged or lost.

This particular model would have huge sentimental value to me if I could get my hands on some (I hope to acquire as many as is possible)
    DTVAirport

I got one from the Aviation Shop at Manchester Airport's Viewing Park for around £10 (I think) a couple of years ago and it's currently sitting on top of my printer as we speak. Just had a quick measure and it's approx 35cm in length from nose to tail, if that helps at all?

Apart from the shop at MAN I'm not too sure where else you could get one from to be honest. Ebay maybe?

Dale

Comment

Originally posted by G-DALE
      I got one from the Aviation Shop at Manchester Airport's Viewing Park for around £10 (I think) a couple of years ago and it's currently sitting on top of my printer as we speak. Just had a quick measure and it's approx 35cm in length from nose to tail, if that helps at all?

Apart from the shop at MAN I'm not too sure where else you could get one from to be honest. Ebay maybe?

Dale
      Is that like the plastic ones you would usually purchase on the aircraft itself?
      DTVAirport

Comment

Yup it's one of those. Just stick the wings, engines and tail section on and Bob's your uncle....

Comment

Working...
        X