Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want this Lego Set for Christmas (Image Intensive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want this Lego Set for Christmas (Image Intensive)

I want it......... Incredible Detail. Rumour has it on the blogs that this guy will probably sell it on ebay for about $2500. From what I read on the blog, there are some serious buyers.

Inactive from May 1 2009.

Tears in eyes when I think of those days, when playing with your airport and Sapce Shuttle lego set
    Pretty cool. Wish I can have it

Comment

Look at the Lego man at below. A little bit akward place to be concidering this is a carrier. Hahaha

Comment

Thats awsome

Comment

Umm, excuse me while I go rob a bank, and in the meantime make sure you get a link to the Ebay auction .

Comment

I wonder how much it was from LEGO? It doesn't look custom made, because there are too many pieces that fit together perfectly. Plus, that is a lot of grey LEGO.
            My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Holy crap, was that sold as a set or how did he do this?
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

So how will he ship it to who ever wins the auction? I bet it could split in half and break easy!

Comment

Originally posted by seventwo
                  So how will he ship it to who ever wins the auction? I bet it could split in half and break easy!
                  He have to take it all down , remove them from each other, pieces by pieces so they fit the boxes. I guess he'll let the buyer gather the pieces together. .

Heck.

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron
                    I wonder how much it was from LEGO? It doesn't look custom made, because there are too many pieces that fit together perfectly. Plus, that is a lot of grey LEGO.
                    Definitely all Lego, though there are some pieces in there that I haven't seen in new Lego models on sale since at least 1993. And you'd definitely need a good contact person at Lego to get so many grey parts.

Comment

I just had a thought, he could probably sell this to LegoLand in Southern California for a lot of money.
                      sigpic
                      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                        I just had a thought, he could probably sell this to LegoLand in Southern California for a lot of money.
                        This would be a better idea. The Californian Legolang should make a diorama or a naval harbor or something.

Check this out. Image is from Legolang Billund.

Like promised, but only this picture is there about the BLL airport I mentioned about.
                        They used around 1.640.000 pieces to the Terminal building and its planemodels in the diorama version. The diorama is built in 1:25th scale.

Nice huh. All parts are "moving" controlled by computers.

Well some of it from what I remember when I was there in '97 or so...

Comment

Love Legolands, though I have never been to one. Isn't there also one that has AMS as a model airport? I think I recall that from a magazine over a decade ago.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                            Love Legolands, though I have never been to one. Isn't there also one that has AMS as a model airport? I think I recall that from a magazine over a decade ago.
                            Not that I recall of memory. Where would they do this, I believe that it is not inside any of foreign legolands, right ?

Probably a job just like the aircraft carrier,correct ?

Comment

No, I even remember the pic of it. 3-4 KLM planes among a few other ones. But again, I don't remember at which Legoland it was, Billund, Carlsbad, Munich or wherever else they have them.

Comment

Working...
                              X