Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want this Lego Set for Christmas (Image Intensive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^Where do you have stores like that?? Only thing I see is just all the regular models, but never regular parts.

Comment

Those are awesome I miss the good ol' days of playing with Legos
      You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
        ^^Where do you have stores like that?? Only thing I see is just all the regular models, but never regular parts.
        The one that I know that sells these parts for sure is this biga$4 toy store on Times Square in NY. Just go to LEGo section. They have skyscrapers and even the Statue Of Liberty made of LEGO.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
          The one that I know that sells these parts for sure is this biga$4 toy store on Times Square in NY. Just go to LEGo section. They have skyscrapers and even the Statue Of Liberty made of LEGO.
          Oh, Times Square, and I thought it was somewhere far away from here . Guess I'll have to be on the lookout for such a store in Germany somwhere, then.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
            Yikes! Well I suppose you don't HAVE to glue them...but then again, that's when stuff like this happens.

After spending that much work on something, I doubt anyone would take the chance.
            oh snap thats gotta suck.

Comment

Oh, Times Square, and I thought it was somewhere far away from here . Guess I'll have to be on the lookout for such a store in Germany somwhere, then.
              Well you can contact the lego factory, wouldnt that be better, if you can get a special grey ones? Haha
              Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

You could always spend a quarter million dollars or so to buy an injection molding machine. Then you can make them yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                  You could always spend a quarter million dollars or so to buy an injection molding machine. Then you can make them yourself!
                  And reselling those you dont/cant use to the stores. Bwahaha

Comment

That's a huge Lego Aircraft Carrier. I dont know about you guys but $ 2500 for THAT ? You gotta be kidding. If the money went for charity yeah , I would go on and buy it.
                    Jesse Nielsen / Cimber Air F/A

Offers Dreams and Experiences To People Around The World..

If I'll Be Flying The Long Distance, ANA Would Be My First Choice....

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                      oh snap thats gotta suck.
                      He probably murdered the reporter when the camera cut off.
                      sigpic
                      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                        He probably murdered the reporter when the camera cut off.
                        yeah, shoved all the blocks up the guys a$$

Comment

That suks, the reporter must fell so stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                            I know that when you go to a store, there is a wall filled with different types of LEGOs such as windows, doors, wheels etc. and different collors blocks.
                            Lego Brand Retail has stores accross the country with those walls, they're called "pick-a-brick" walls. There's one at the Lego Imagination Center at the Mall of America right by MSP. I think Lego has 22 such stores accross the USA.
                            When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.
                            -Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by maverick
                              Lego Brand Retail has stores accross the country with those walls, they're called "pick-a-brick" walls. There's one at the Lego Imagination Center at the Mall of America right by MSP. I think Lego has 22 such stores accross the USA.
                              Thanks for the info, though not living in the US, it is kind of hard for me to come by such a store .

Comment

Thanks for the info, though not living in the US, it is kind of hard for me to come by such a store .
                                Seems like they're pretty huge in the states since they have 22 stores. Maybe they can be ordered by website ?

http://www.mallofamerica.com/adults_...LEGO_S164.aspx

Comment

Working...
                                X