Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah!! They're the same on both sides

Comment

I was morely referring to a four sided glass show cabinet...

Do you have any rotating displays... Electrical rotating displays. I think you can get those from Herpa....But you have to be elite though to get those stuff.

Edit. Here 's a picture of it...

Rotating Round Display Base

Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Cool .. I've never seen those before. They'd be much nicer with out the logos on the stands though.. Oh well

Are they just for 1:500 scale models?

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
          Cool .. I've never seen those before. They'd be much nicer with out the logos on the stands though.. Oh well

Are they just for 1:500 scale models?
          You havent seen these before ? Hmmm..

You can always take a black sandpaper or somethin and scratch the logo's off. whatever. lol.

These shown are for 1/500scales. but you can get a bigger one for 1/400th , It looks different though. Box-Squared look I think !

Comment

Those are nice....I would like them for some of my ModelPower postage stamp planes.

Brandon: Did you buy the doors for the bookcase right at IKEA as well? I like the Billy bookcase with the height extension units...kind of like a step shelf unit, but would want to get glass doors and shelves for it.
            Canon 20D & BG-E2 Grip
            EF 50mm 1.4 USM
            EF-S 18-55mm
            EF 28-135mm IS USM
            EF 70-200mm f4L
            EF 100-400L IS
            1.4X II Teleconverter
            Canon 420EX Speedlite
            Canon 430EX Speedlite
            Manfrotto Tripod and Monopod

David Wilson | Through the Fence Photography

Comment

Originally posted by medic1
              Brandon: Did you buy the doors for the bookcase right at IKEA as well? I like the Billy bookcase with the height extension units...kind of like a step shelf unit, but would want to get glass doors and shelves for it.
              Sorry for the long time between replies

Yeah, I bought everything from Ikea. Since it's all part of a "system", you know it'll all fit together, and have a finish that matches.

It's also very easy to put together, took me about 30 to 45 minutes.

One thing that is very nice is at the back of the book case, the bottom is cut out to allow clearance for a baseboard along the wall. With that, the bookcase will go all the way back to the wall with no annoying gap left because of the base board.

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                Sorry for the long time between replies

Yeah, I bought everything from Ikea. Since it's all part of a "system", you know it'll all fit together, and have a finish that matches.

It's also very easy to put together, took me about 30 to 45 minutes.

One thing that is very nice is at the back of the book case, the bottom is cut out to allow clearance for a baseboard along the wall. With that, the bookcase will go all the way back to the wall with no annoying gap left because of the base board.
                wow, I havent seen you here in a long while!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                  wow, I havent seen you here in a long while!
                  It's just way too nice out to be inside behind a computer

Since it's been raining, and will rain all weekend...I figured I'd take all my stuff into Canon for cleaning and such, so I'd be killing more time on the computer...

But, a few hours later .. They've cleaned three bodies and lenses .. So, it's rainy day party time! wOOp? They even did the Elan II that's WAY out of warranty, all for free, with in half a working day. Canon = Sweet.

Comment

Yeah, its been raining over here too. Wacked weekend. I was supposed to go out spottin too as it was my dayoffs. but nah, I wasnt that lucky this weekend. Awesome to hear they did that all for free. Cool Eh. !

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
                      Yeah, its been raining over here too. Wacked weekend. I was supposed to go out spottin too as it was my dayoffs. but nah, I wasnt that lucky this weekend. Awesome to hear they did that all for free. Cool Eh. !
                      Well, I haven't picked it up yet, but I asked for an estimate, and woman at the counter said there was no charge for cleanings. I'm going to go get the stuff after lunch.

Comment

Working...
                      X