No announcement yet.

Aeroclassics PAL 747's just released...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may think about getting the PAL 742, looks nice.
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
      I may think about getting the PAL 742, looks nice.
      I might get both.. I only have a PAL 306 in my fleet. an old one.
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

As expected.....More nice work from AeroClassics.

It would be great if AC would release a version of the older colours that BigBird did, with the "PP" fixed. That older livery was the one of my favourites with those double thick cheat lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
          As expected.....More nice work from AeroClassics.

It would be great if AC would release a version of the older colours that BigBird did, with the "PP" fixed. That older livery was the one of my favourites with those double thick cheat lines.
          Mine too. Didnt hey pulled out the last faulty batch (like the one you got) and come up with a new and correct ones ??

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
            Mine too. Didnt hey pulled out the last faulty batch (like the one you got) and come up with a new and correct ones ??
            I don't know what's up with the "corrected" ones. There seems to be a mix of them around.

I've been told the corrected ones are "bootleg" versions. As I'm told, someone in China has access to them (the original dies and such) and gets extras made, and even a long while AFTER the initial run, gets some made. A good example would be the guy on ebay that goes by the name "Virginfans". Once in a while he comes up with some pretty obscure models that definitely are accounted for...So they say

I personally don't care as long as it looks good on a glass shelf with halogen lighting from above...I know "real" collectors will beat me with a baseball bat for such an attitude, but anyway

Comment

I don't know what's up with the "corrected" ones. There seems to be a mix of them around.
              So the ones I have ordered (first post) are the "corrected ones but not original". Is that what you are saying ?

I've been told the corrected ones are "bootleg" versions. As I'm told, someone in China has access to them (the original dies and such) and gets extras made, and even a long while AFTER the initial run, gets some made. A good example would be the guy on ebay that goes by the name "Virginfans". Once in a while he comes up with some pretty obscure models that definitely are accounted for...So they say
              He got access , and he probably selling those at double up or what. I havent crossed this guy's path yet. lol

I personally don't care as long as it looks good on a glass shelf with halogen lighting from above...I know "real" collectors will beat me with a baseball bat for such an attitude, but anyway
              I'd beat you too, but with a golf club instead. You want pain, huh ?

Anyway as long as it looks good and you're standing a few feets. It'll be fine with me too.

Comment

So the ones I have ordered (first post) are the "corrected ones but not original". Is that what you are saying ?
                I have no idea. From reading various websites and talking to retailers, no one seems to be able to give a good account of what happened with them. The guy behind BigBird also didn't seem to talk much either. Anyway, no need to worry -- just enjoy the models

He got access , and he probably selling those at double up or what. I havent crossed this guy's path yet.
                The prices aren't too bad actually, considering how rare some of the models are.

Anyway as long as it looks good and you're standing a few feets. It'll be fine with me too.
                That's what I figure. But the "real" collectors that never take them out of boxes and hope to make a million dollars off their collection seem to hate that attitude

Comment

The prices aren't too bad actually, considering how rare some of the models are.
                  Oh okey. I thought he was selling them to crazy prices. Yeah I know they are rare and stuff. But if my pockets begin to breathe hardly and needs oxigen, I prefer find another seller instead. I cant afford to buy them straight. (Put the price down or something)

That's what I figure. But the "real" collectors that never take them out of boxes and hope to make a million dollars off their collection seem to hate that attitude
                  Extreme collector :*Behold of a very rare airplane model * Pulls out a box*

Expectator: Eh' What's in that thing* ? Nice box pal.

.lol:

Comment

Extreme collector :*Behold of a very rare airplane model * Pulls out a box*

Expectator: Eh' What's in that thing* ? Nice box pal.
                    And then ......
                    Extreme Collector: OMG! You've LOOKED at it!! It'll never be a collectors item now! DIE! DIE MANY TIMES!!!!

Comment

And then ......
                      Extreme Collector: OMG! You've LOOKED at it!! It'll never be a collectors item now! DIE! DIE MANY TIMES!!!!

Last edited by MaxPower; 2006-05-13, 17:24. Reason: Resized the picture..

Comment

Exactly like that! Hah!

Comment

Working...
                        X