Gemini bring out 787 models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gemini bring out 787 models

www.geminijets.com are now featuring Korean Air, NWA and Continetal 787 models and new livery Thai aircraft.

I'm glad Gemini are starting with the 787 now. The DragonWings 787 models annoy me, the Boeing house colours one with the wings "flexed" looked kinda dumb if you didn't use a stand, and the DW stands suck :/

Comment

They look pretty nice. The con can be purchased with Rubber wheels.. Hmmm Interesting.

I will check them out pretty soon as soon as we get to know the release date. It only says Summer 2006.
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

:edit:
        My bad, didnt see the text about the rolling wheels...they tried non rolling rubber ones a few years ago on thier "new" 767 mold, and that didnt work so well.

Comment

Originally posted by seventwo
          My bad, didnt see the text about the rolling wheels...they tried non rolling rubber ones a few years ago on thier "new" 767 mold, and that didnt work so well.
          Dragon, or Gemini, because my latest AS 738 AS.com has some sort of rubber on the wheels, because it grips whatever surface its on.

Comment

Originally posted by seventwo
            The only succesful models with rolling wheels is those 1/200 models. I have yet experienced any good 1/400 models that has it wheels that actually works. Now Im so excited to see these models from Gemini.

Comment

I have Dragon 787 in Boeing house colors. It's pretty cool .Will post a photo in few hours

Comment

Very nice! I'll be sure to get one. It also says it has new "Rubber rolling tires". I hope this becomes standard on all new models.
                sigpic
                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                  Very nice! I'll be sure to get one. It also says it has new "Rubber rolling tires". I hope this becomes standard on all new models.
                  The new molds will be fitted with RRT's... Its their new feature, Chasen !

J

Comment

Cool, I hope I get one with the new tires soon.
                    sigpic

Comment

I have the NW and CO 787 sitting in front of me now!

Comment

I got the CO one and it is wonderful. The dragon Wings looks ok but not like theirs.

Comment

Oh this one is tight.
                          What do you think ?

I will order one of these..

Next purchase will definitely be this one.

Love the silver finish.

Comment

Aeromexico's scheme looks the best of any I've seen so far on a 777 IMO.
                            sigpic

Comment

There will be a Air Canada 787 comming out this month! Absolutely wonderful!!!!

http://www.geminijets.com/photo.php?id=GJACA667.jpg
                              Last edited by CcrlR; 2006-08-23, 00:31.

Comment

Working...
                              X